LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got some Depends one can wear as a pull up or diaper. Just am wearing these all day. Now I have one on as a pull-up and then for more comfort and security put one on over it using the tabs as a diaper. I can be in my home reading, practicising computer programs, working out on my exercise bike, cleaning my apt. like this just with a diaper on until Friday morning, as I have been all day today and was most of yesterday. Then I have to go out there and do things.

Guest dljose

Just for an interesting post me wanna know what nappy/diaper people are wearing now to see whats the most popular diaper?

Me in Attends Special Care rite now and its rather wet. :lol::D

im wear depend with booster

Just for an interesting post me wanna know what nappy/diaper people are wearing now to see whats the most popular diaper?

I'm a cloth diaper baby, the thicker the better and cover them with a nice pair of plastic pants. They feel great and look so babyish. I just don't think there is any replacement for the cloth diaper.

Right now I am in a t-shirt, bra, diaper, Depends adjustable, and shorts. I went out to do errands like that. If I stay on line too long like last Sunday and not do things I need to get done, I will be back in just a diaper nothing else the times I need to be in the house.

At first that was freeing, but as time wore on it was humiliating in a way.

That is a consequence if you will of my hiding out here not taking care of my life.

Right now I am in a t-shirt, bra, diaper, Depends adjustable, and shorts. I went out to do errands like that. If I stay on line too long like last Sunday and not do things I need to get done, I will be back in just a diaper nothing else the times I need to be in the house.

At first that was freeing, but as time wore on it was humiliating in a way.

That is a consequence if you will of my hiding out here not taking care of my life.

A attends diaper that needs changing asap.

A Depends adjustable pull-up over a Tena Serenity Discrete Activewear that were on sale but I don't like very much.

I do not have permission to get dressed in big people clothes, a t-shirt and shorts-- as the preschooler I am because yesterday I soaked my diaper. I am only allowed to dribble. The hairbrush spanking still stings but I need this further reminder that I am not a baby who can do whatever she likes.

hya...i am in cloth this morning and pink plastic pants :P ,,,usually though i wear disposables and was always wearing depends overnights,,,but depends have changed them and they not as good as they use to be,,,even though I called them and they said they have not changed them,,,I have tried attends and some of them have changed too not as good as they use to be,,,I have abriform supex meduims i like them they hold losts but are a little more money,,,,stay wet and enjoy cuz i am ,,,Oh and i am very wet too :P

• 2 months later...

me also in a nicely sodden Tena slip maxi, its gonan get even more soaked because im drinking beer, sometimes i drink beer delibratley to amke me pee lots cos i do like a really squishy squelchy nappy!

For some reason I feel a need or a want I should say, to try out all the many brands of diapers out there, so for right now Im wearing Tranquility ATN's.

i would also enjoy trying them all to find the right one... unfortunantly in my area the onlt option is Depends, or Generic if i want to buy off the shelf... so those are what i got

i would love to try some attends, or tena. and also a bit interested in cloth options