LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

World Of Warcraft Private Server

DailyDi

I love playing Cows and Gnomes :P

But, i usually tend to pick whatever race fits the class/spec the best...

So, main is Tauren Prot Palli, was MT in LK and Cata, up to and incl. raggy

Stopped after that as our leader decided to change server so he could get world first, whatever the raid instance after raggy was called..

Well, I did do the first 4-5 bosses in new instances, all cleared on same day, then the next week guild broke cause no leadership..

Guild got "hacked" so its nothing for me to go back too, except WoW friends, but I guess most are spread all over the place by now

So, if we are doomed to be alliance, I might go Gnome Warrior

I'd be up for it, I once asked if there was ABDL guilds on general chat in org. After a few wtf's some peeps worked it out then laughed at me. Lol ! I'm on mop atm.

Ps: Mages rock !

I might just have to try it for fun. I always liked Runes of Magic better, but that was back when I vowed never to pay a monthly fee for a game I PAID FOR. >.< Give the installer, charge for sub; or sell game, play for free. lol

DoD - Days of Diapercraft. XD

Right now, mobs don't move until engaged, portals and instances don't work. Trainers don't work and some mobs have no loot.

Send me the config your using and I'll see if I notice anything, I know portals have had problems (and instances don't work because of no portals)

Edit: What software are you using? ArcEmu?