LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Here Keep Aquariums?

I've been keeping aquariums for 10 years or better and have been in Tropical Fish Hobbiest Magazine a few times. I just wondered if there is any other diaperd aquarists? Here is a few of my tanks. Most of these are 200 gallons plus!

collage-1.jpg

bigtank1.jpg

besttankpic25.jpg

I gots 2 tanks, 1 is a 20 gallon with 2 orandas named tazz and pugley the other is a 160 gallon tank with mostly sharks in them and my favorite one is named jaws. He'll never fit in that little bag i brought him home in lol

Oooo at last someone with sharks....now i'm impressed... sooooo when we organising syncronised not getting eaten compitition in your tank??? It the sport that going to take over normal synconised swimming in the next olympics.

Pahhh..what no sharks...i'm not impressed

But apart from the lack of sharks they look pretty cool

Oh yea and wheres the ocopus whose party trick is openning a tin of corn beef to eat...so doubley unimpressed

Mine are freshwater...No Sharks \ Actually there is one ... a Bala Shark

i have had an aquarium since last year in october i have six fresh water gold fish (nonheated tank) i have raised them since they were less than an inch long and now they are at least 3 times bigger .. i have had only six fish ---- 4 are plain gold fish of different color markings and 2 are the kind with big bulging eyes one is black and one is orange all are doing great and i just put in 3 snails which are really cool to watch

my tank is only a twenty gallon but i am content with it and i can sit there and watch them swim around for hours on end ( its very peaceful and relaxing )

Try out a site called Monsterfishkeepers.com I am on there all the time. (or here)

• 1 year later...

one of my dreams is to buy a 6ft wide by 5ft high tank and have a theme from the film finding nemo in it.

i want a submarine surrounded by little mines with my favouite tropical fish swimming around in it.

Silver sharks are just so damn lovely :lol: