LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cold Weather, Warm Diaper

notababy

A cold front came through this morning. Short version? I had to run an early morning errand, was running late and just stepped out in "normal" clothes - no jacket, sweater, fleece, etc. Out and about I started to feel the need to pee. I had to stop for gas -

I still had my Bella on, though, and when I stepped out into the chilly breeze to fill up the tank I just started to go. I'm not sure if it's because my body needed to relieve itself or warm up... but it was a nice contrast in cold outside, warm inside. And of course, being a Bella, I still felt dry when I was done.

Being that we don't get as much cold weather as some of the rest of you it's easy to forget how snuggly warm a good diaper can be.

Wearing a diaper is one of the best things about cold weather. It keeps you warmer and when you wet it is such a wonderful feeling. Of course you don't want to stay out too long after or it may get a little chilly down there. Also, I agree with Forced2wet, it sure is an advantage when wearing in public!

When it's really cold (for a southerner that's anything below 40F) I often get a spasm needing to pee as soon as I open the door and the cold temp hits me :( And this even if I just drained everything I could one minute before <_< It doesn't matter anymore though, which makes my life a lot nicer :D

Bettypooh

Diaper wont stay warm for long if you dont have warm clothes on..

True! When I go to the mall for holiday shopping when it's below freezing, I'll step out of my car and by the time I get to the mall entrance, my wet diaper is very cold! It warms up once I get inside, but then the walk back to the car cools things down again. It is an interesting feeling to say the least!

Maybe I was diapered before going outside to play in my snowsuit as a kid (I don't remember it if I was), but going ice fishing diapered now just makes sense, especially out in the open on a lake with others about in broad daylight. I wear thick cloth diapers with plastic pants and never feel a cold diaper. Snowsuits are meant to keep you warm.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers :thumbsup:

I remember seeing a TV special on the Inuit (northern Alaska/Canada). They could not put their baby's in a western style diaper because they would freeze. As I remember they were laid in a bed of moss covered by furs. The moss allowed the moisture to move away from the body and let the baby keep its heat.