LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Bedwetting "success"

The whole bedwetting-desires thing has come up in a few threads. Rather than posting my thoughts in a few separate threads I decided to take my ball and go create my own thread.

I’ve been a DL for a long time, and I posted a few years ago the story of when I went almost 24/7 for almost two years. I think I pulled the story, though, because it contained a few too many details in this era of internet lack-of-privacy.

The punch line of the story, though, was that I came out of it as an occasional bedwetter, for real. I didn’t mind at the time, and for a year or three (early 2000’s) I sort of encouraged myself, lacking any real relationships or reason not to.

My (now) wife and I had been friends for a long time, and when we started seriously dating ~2005, it was relatively easy for me to break the news to her that I had occasional problems. I bent the truth a little; I told her that problems I had had during childhood had re-started due to work stress, etc., and that doctors had not provided any real solutions. Drugs messed me up, alarms just kept me from sleeping, etc. Even after we were married in 2006 I have not corrected this lie. The bedwetting was real, the reason was not.

Issues with wetting came and went for me... for a month or three I’d be dry, and then I’d start having accidents for a random period of time, then they would become more and more infrequent, etc. During the times when I was wetting frequently I would wear a diaper, and while she wasn’t fond of the idea she preferred it to waking up in a wet bed. During times when I was “dry

• Like 2

Well, it sounds like you want to be dry at night...and I'll repeat what has been said of quitting smoking: It usually takes a half dozen tries before it sticks, so try and keep at it. Persistence counts.

The drugs have changed, certainly since you were a child, so I wouldn't rule that out. I wouldn't rule out a wetting alarm, either... It might just work for you. And matbe you ought to train right beside your child, for support and encouragement.

Good luck!

Certainly a good example of how things don't always turn out the way we wish. You might want to ask your wife to be a little more discrete, if it is bothering you. Just let her know you don't really appreciate the remarks while in public, or ask if she could at least be a little more subtle than pulling out a diaper.

Good luck with potty training your daughter, by the way.

Does your daughter know you wear them? How have you kept it hidden from her? It's good you have a supportive wife even though she doesn't know the real reason behind your problems.

So we know what you want- to wear disposables. And we know your situation where you can't :( To some degree this is being caused by your deception, though it may be better for you to continue with that at this point <_< Maybe you should just find a place outside of the home where you can keep some disposables to wear away from home and wifey to "scratch that itch" enough? Just thinking aloud- I know several CD's who do this to cope ;)

Bettypooh

As you have found out, cloth diapers are not for everyone and are more work, especially for your wife.

Time to set new goals. It's time to become an infrequent bedwetter. Just as your daughter will wet less

and less, so shoud you. When you only have an "accident" once every two weeks or so, then is the time

to switch to good quality disposable. Your goal is still to wear disposable diapers but, like your little girl,

less frequently. Your wife will think you are "getting better" and stop with the cloth. And you need to work

on your unresolved guilt from deceiving her. LOVE YOUR WOMAN! Cherish your family.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

Time to set new goals. It's time to become an infrequent bedwetter. Just as your daughter will wet less

and less, so shoud you. When you only have an "accident" once every two weeks or so, then is the time

to switch to good quality disposable.

Well, she has mentioned in the past that during the times when my accidents are less frequent that there's no point in 'wasting' expensive disposables at $1-$2 per day; just wear thinner cloth and save money. Perhaps when it's just me causing the extra loads of laundry her thinking will switch, but for now there's not really any 'extra' work. In addition, when I am having accidents, the cloth is actually much more effective at doing what needs to be done. From a purely practical point of view, cloth makes more sense. Perhaps my daughter getting out of diapers would change things.

And, frankly, I'm not sure that I really want to stop, deep in my heart. I actually worked quite hard to be where I am! I want to change the situation around the wetting, but I don't think stopping is the right answer. I'm not sure doing it less would help the situation at this point either.

To answer Spokane Girl, well, yes she knows, but she's young enough now that it's not something she is aware that is different at this point. I'm quite discreet even around home. Not that I'm really able to hide a thick cloth diaper, but I also don't walk around in just a diaper, ever. We do hope as she gets older that it's something that while she may be aware of it, it's not something that affects her in any way. My problem, in the bedroom, discreetly.

And yes, I need to figure out how to resolve what I told my wife. It's been bugging me since I got married in 2006. That's not an easy one, obviously.

I just got a fascinating surprise...it turns out that awakening the whole house with a bedwetter alarm is a common problem, and one solutiom is a vibrating wrist alarm. There are even ones with 8 or more timed alarms during the day to help people stay dry....

The value of this for you would be control...allowing you to decide just what kind of diapef to wear.

Believe it or not, I got interested in "vibrating alarm watches" because my wife hates my alarm clock, which goes off at an inopportune time for her, when I need to get up and prepare for work and she isn't at all ready to awaken.

Oh, and BettyPooh, I am very much with your CD friends, except that my space for being diapered is to reasonably conceal it from my wife, who would rather remain unaware of exactly when I am playing with my diapers, or even when I need them for real, as I have had four or five truthful messy accidents in the last month, and diapers have meant the cleanup didn't involve a shower or fresh clothes, both of which would be complicated from work.

I've found that in my marriage we need to compromise, maybe you should try it too. Just as much as you're wife is "suggesting" cloth, you also need to suggest disposables. Tell her the truth, you like the feel of disposables more and would be more inclined to wear a diaper if it was. Since she is insisting you wear diapers more I think it would be a good enough compromise is you wore diapers more often but had the choice to wear disposables or cloth when ever you do.