LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi. I'm Trying To Find A Girl Friend Or Mommy. I Know This Has Been Said Before.......

oear56

Hi,

I know this has all been said and done before countless times. I've really given up hope on finding a girl friend or mommy at any given point. I will try one last time tho and see how this goes. I'm around the york area and would like to meet a girl who enjoys wearing diapers or one who doesn't care that I do. You don't have to baby me(even tho it would be cool if you would) but for the most part you can stay out of the situation if you desire to. I've had a daddy before and that was cool. I just feel weird because I'm not gay(sorry if this offends any body). If you would like to get to know me I hope it would be a long term relationship. I'm 22 years old as well. Well that's all I have to say for now. If any body finds this interesting please PM or post. I am 100% real about this If we click I would hope to meet up and be friends.

I take it no offers then oh well. I guess I'll try else where. Why is it so hard to find people? Is it I just got lucky with my daddy and he was a real person. I mean on other sites I've had people post but it was just scammers. It's so hard to find people in this community that are real. Well I guess I'll stick with my daddy for now until I find somebody else.

Guest Baby Rina

Well, not trying to sound super harsh or anything, but...

You have a very blank profile that tells me almost nothing about you not even your gender. You have 2 posts to your name both of which are right here. So you are trying to find a girl, a commodity already in short supply on these sites, at least ones that are actually girls not not 1 boys pretending to be girls, 2 trans, 3 inter-sexed (is that the polite form?) or any other variation therein. You come off as sounding a little desperate and offer up nothing to get to know you other than you like diapers, want to be babied at least sometimes and that you are 22.

Maybe try filling in your profile, adding a pic, tell more about yourself and you might have better luck. Also join in the community and actually contribute things and you will have a better chance of meeting people than a single personal ad buried in a mountain of other personal ads. That's just my 2 cents

• Like 1

If I may also add to the above. Why not try real dating. If you have and not had much success, then the problem may lie within you. :huh: You need to sit back and see what you can offer to someone else, and not what trait(s) they may have to offer you. Over the years, and I mean years, every girlfriend, wife, and even just babysitter on the side had no clue about a AB/DL, had never heard of it. All but one that is, who had heard of it on a talk show. When she found out that I wore diapers, she kinda asked "Well at least your not one of those Adult Babies are you"? Later that night I confessed that to her as well. She was very interested in the subject, but I never really followed up with her as I met someone else.

I will also state as I have in the past. I have had over 20 "caretakers" over the years and all of them have loved me for me first and came to understand and accept all faucets of my life. With some coming to be what I would consider very loving and accepting and traditional "Mommies" in every sense.

There are quite a few new "Mommies" on here now who can attest to what I have said above. But they are in very fulfilling relationships and possibly marriages now with their new bABies. You might want to sit back and reflect on you first. And take this from someone who yes is much older than you, but also very experienced in the girlfriend/mommie market. Your much more likely to find a normal girl and convert her, than to find the package one.

Just my thoughts.

Yea I'll try your guys's suggestions. I've talked to a few girls online about it but after I mention it I think they get turned off right away and never respond. I try to tell them the reasons why I still like to wear them and say it's not associated with kids or anything but they still don't say much. I'm just kinda confused is all. I feel like if im a "normal" relationship with a girl that I will have to hide that secret. To me it doesn't seem like a majority of them want to deal with that or they just freak out. It's also very hard to say that I've had any relationships at all other then friendships. I've had no girl friends or anything. I've been friends with girls just I ask a few out they turn me down. So I'm just a little fustrated is all. I mean I have to start somewhere and nobodys giving me a shot. I feel like I have a lot to offer and I'm not all about me. I'll fill out my profile and start posting in more threads so people get to know me. Honeslty I'm a good guy and it's so hard for me to get anybody. I guess thats what happens when your shy. Idk I open up when I get to know people. Well I'm done with this for now. Thanks for the help. Being honest Is always the best way to help me out. So don't feel like you guys might of been rude.

Yea I'll try your guys's suggestions. I've talked to a few girls online about it but after I mention it I think they get turned off right away and never respond. I try to tell them the reasons why I still like to wear them and say it's not associated with kids or anything but they still don't say much. I'm just kinda confused is all.

First thing is when are you introducing the subject? If you were to have someone you barely know tell you that they liked to have sex buried n a pile of bricks covered in putrid used cooking grease, how would you react? :o Timing is very important in establishing relationships ;) Just as important is giving them time to think their way through new things. It seems that you are pushing this too hard. When you mention something, let them respond before you go very far with it. They may be uncomfortable with it today, but after thinking it over they might want to know more tomorrow. Push them too far and they might be too overwhelmed to want go go any further :(Make them comfortable and they may want to learn more. Even as big as this is to us, you don't want to begin with letting them know that :whistling:Let them ask questions before you go into lengthy explanations, then answer them honestly. If you aren't hearing questions they are not ready to talk about it :rolleyes:

I feel like if im a "normal" relationship with a girl that I will have to hide that secret. To me it doesn't seem like a majority of them want to deal with that or they just freak out. It's also very hard to say that I've had any relationships at all other then friendships. I've had no girl friends or anything. I've been friends with girls just I ask a few out they turn me down. So I'm just a little fustrated is all. I mean I have to start somewhere and nobodys giving me a shot. I feel like I have a lot to offer and I'm not all about me. I'll fill out my profile and start posting in more threads so people get to know me. Honeslty I'm a good guy and it's so hard for me to get anybody. I guess thats what happens when your shy. Idk I open up when I get to know people. Well I'm done with this for now. Thanks for the help. Being honest Is always the best way to help me out. So don't feel like you guys might of been rude.

Most girls begin by wanting 'normality' and unless they are into 'your thing', the less usual things about you are for later conversation :blush:Get the relationship going before you add more things like this. And don't dump everything at once, ad them slowly.Only time can build a relationship and bond strong enough to carry the weight of something like this. In short slow down and you'll get where you want to go faster!

Bettypooh

thanks again for helping out. I'm still trying to figure all of this out.I'll try some suggestions and see where they go. Sorry for just randomly posting thinking that I would ever find anybody with no track record on here. You guys seem like a very good community I'll stick around for awhile and contribute more things. Like I said I have a lot to offer just sometimes I rush things. Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

OP, if the minimum you require is acceptance from your GF, all you've got to do is date normally, but tell her about being AB/DL early on in the relationship (eg. 2 weeks in). Nobody who isn't into ABDL is going to PM you saying that they aren't into ABDL but want to date anyway when your message is based mostly on ABDL and tells girls nothing else about yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm in NJ and I know its not your area but Id love to talk sometime. I'm female 22 and play both mommy and baby. I know its hard to post publically and I dont like to post of sites too often, but if you're interested, message me at miss_jessie_lee at yahoo