LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Winter, The Perfect Time

Dubious

EXACTLY !!

I used to go ice fishing with a friend and his homemade 14% sour beer homebrew (just learning) in 2 liter bottles.

He asked one day why I never had to strip down on the ice to pee. "Big bladder" I replied. Ha Ha!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

So true! With the weather getting colder don't have to worry about sweating like in the summer, plus can snuggle up in a big fleecy onesie/sleeper at night and cuddle upto a teddy at night without roasting to death.

Much perfer the winter when you can bundle up and stay all toasty warm in some fluffy soft clothes, walked about with a fleecy onesie and dungarees the other day and was nice and comfy with just a light jacket on.

Do know several people who shave their whole bodies in the summer, but in the winter let all the hair grow back... apperantly they are "growing their winter fur"... Some are furries others are just people I know.

Winter is the best although it's not what I'd call winter here yet. I have long coats that cover everything and I have no problem going out in my flannel night diapers with a soaker. Oh happy days!

Hugs,

Freta

Oh how I love winter, at least Florida winter. 60ºF days and 40ºF nights is pretty much my ideal weather.

I will probably regret this comment come January...but my winter has to have some snow in it. Growing up in Minnesota I wouldn't want it any other way!

.. To Wear Diapers !

Many layers of clothing...

No time to write more as im going out, diapered and its -3 celsius outside (around 27 F)

I'm ordering a fleece lined footed sleeper for winter.

Fleecy sleepers are great. When we had a short chilly spell here a couple of weeks ago there were a few nights where I ended up turning the heating on. One particular night though the thought hit me to pull the sleeper out of the cupboard where it's been since last winter and pop it on. Suddenly the world got all cozy and the heating didn't have to go on ^_^ Not only snuggly, eco friendly too!

I used to go ice fishing with a friend and his homemade 14% sour beer homebrew (just learning) in 2 liter bottles.

He asked one day why I never had to strip down on the ice to pee. "Big bladder" I replied. Ha Ha!

except if you diaper gets cold or froze to you ouch

I agree about the snow. One Christmas here in Michigan it was 70 degrees outside! It just dosn't seem like Christmas without snow on the ground! But then, after New Years the snow can melt!

that happened here quite a few years latly

i remember it would snow by my birthday when i was younger(oct 15)