LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Encouragment To Wear 24/7

If you feel that way, then just go for it. Make sure that you are perfectly OK with other people knowing that you wear diapers 24/7 and are not embaressed or worried about any consiquences from it. You can hide it when you go out in public once in a while with diapers on under your clothes, but every day, day in and day out, people will eventually pick up on the fact that you wear diapers, especially when you carry a bag with changes and are always going into the restoom to change when needed with your supplies. Also, someone could walk into the restroom at work while you are in the middle of a diaper change. Naturally, you can not be fired or demoted from work because you wear diapers. That would be against disability laws. On the other hand, if you tell people that you have just decided to wear diapers from now on and use them instead of the bathroom because it's a personal choice and you have no medical need for them, that could possibly cause you some work related problems, especially if you work with small children. Even though you and I both know you do not involve real children with this fetish, a boss, manager, parents of kids and many others will not understand and will just not want to take a chance. You may also want to be prepaired to lose some friends over it if they decide it is wierd or sick behavior. Just think it all out and make sure you are comfortable with the idea.

When you do decide to go 24/7, decide if you will use your diapers all the time to pee, poop or both whenever you need to, or if you will still use the toilet when you want to. If you decide to poop, then you will want to take all kinds of precautions to eliminate or greatly reduce the smell of a messy diaper. It's not right to offend others around you with the odor. You will need to carry pleanty of diapers with you as you will need to change several times a day, probably at least once or maybe twice at work, depending on the capacity of the diapers you choose to wear. You will have to know where you can change whenever you need to. When away from work or home, you will need to be comfortable changing your diapers in public restrooms no matter who else may be in there at the same time as you. When at friend's houses and you need to change, you will need to be OK with changing your diaper in their house, and also be sure that they are OK with you changing your diaper as well. You may need to take along with your supplies some plastic bags to put your used diaper in. Friends may not want a used diaper in the trash can in their bathroom, especially if it's a messy one.

Plan for the extra expence with wearing 24/7. If you wear dispsoables, you may plan on 4 to5 diapers a day. With cloth, you will have to buy a good enough supply, including plastic pants to last you between washes. You will have to spend money either in disposable diapers or laundry soap, plus the time it takes out of your day to wash diapers, dry and fold them. Will your budget allow that? Also be ready for the fun to wear off after a couple weeks or months. It may be fun now to come home from work or some place and put on a diaper and use it for a while or even a couple days in a row. Eventually, after wearing 24/7 it will be less fun and more like a chore. Every morning you get up, shower, change out of a diaper into a clean diaper. Once that diaper is wet or messed, you take it off but instead put on another diaper and use that uintil you have to change it. This goes on all day and then at night, when you wake up it starts all over again, day after day, month after month and becomes your normal life. If this is what you want, I say by all means go for it. What I am saying here is, don't just jump in and go for it without really thinking it through and looking at all the possible situations, positive and negative. Once you do it and people know about your personal choices, it may be really hard to undo things with many people should you decide it's not all you thought it might be after all.

One other thought. If you feel that after a while the luster of 24/7 may wear off and you want to go back to regular underwear, have a story ready to tell anyone who may notice or ask that is temporary. For example, you can explain that it is just a temporary, you hope, situation because of a medical situation. That could be anything from severe urinary or bladder infection, prostate or other situation. Maybe look on the ineternet for "causes of incontinence" and have a story ready. Then if later you decide 24/7 is not for you, you can have an out, such as, "Thank God my problem has cleared up!" or "I still have some mild problems but at least I don't need these diapers all the time anymore!" That might even allow you to wear now and then somewhat openly, as if your problem still "flares up" from time to time.

If you want to go 24/7 just do it. You don't need any reasons beyond that but it pays to gave some explanations ready just in case you need them. Works for me and it's still working over 2 years later ;)

Bettypooh

I completely agree - research 'what causes incontinence ' on google and educate yourself.

One other thought. If you feel that after a while the luster of 24/7 may wear off and you want to go back to regular underwear, have a story ready to tell anyone who may notice or ask that is temporary. For example, you can explain that it is just a temporary, you hope, situation because of a medical situation. That could be anything from severe urinary or bladder infection, prostate or other situation. Maybe look on the ineternet for "causes of incontinence" and have a story ready. Then if later you decide 24/7 is not for you, you can have an out, such as, "Thank God my problem has cleared up!" or "I still have some mild problems but at least I don't need these diapers all the time anymore!" That might even allow you to wear now and then somewhat openly, as if your problem still "flares up" from time to time.

Medication can be a good excuse, especially around people who don't know the details of any meds you take/could take.

My blood pressure went sky high early this year, so they put me on pills. Came down a lot, but not enough, so they added a strong diuretic - the BP numbers are great, but I can tell I've got the diuretic working in me. Gives me an excuse in the unlikely event I need one to explain the diapers. No one would think to check up on what pills I take or the dosage (I live alone).

If you use meds as an excuse, you could add something like, "The doctor warned me that some folks experience side effects like incon, which may be temporary." That'd cover you whether you stick with it or decide to give up the diapers.

i need some encouragment to wear 24/7 cause i really want to if anyone can tell me how they do it and how they go about there days on daily tasks goin out with diapers on and stuff like that

Have you ever gone for an extended 24x7 before (e.g., a week in diapers)?

If not, consider trying a day, a few days, then a week, etc., as a build up. You'll learn a lot about what it takes to fit them into your life as you also get used to wearing them out and about in all situations.

To clarify my points, if you want to go for it, by all means go for it like other members said. Only you yourself will know how far you want to go with others knowing about your decision to wear diapers 24/7. If you don't care at all what others may think or say, then do it. If you have any hesitation or questions at all about how others may react, what they might think, loss of close friends, problems at work, etc., then that is when you want to take some time and think everything out, cover all possible bases that you can think of, pro and con. Then you and only you can decide how to proceed. I always think in any situation that you should leave yourself a "way out" if after a while you decide this really isn't what I want to do the rest of my life.

for this i will say that if someone would stop being your friend because of your choice of underwear then thay were not your friend anyways

I have to agree to a certain degree. When I came out as TG, the first person who laughed in my face was my oldest friend :o Seems he forgot how it was when he became a paranoid schizophrenic in his late teens and early twenties and how I was the only friend from those years who didn't let that change him being my friend as everyone else distanced themselves from him for being 'weird' <_< Then about a year later he comes by and apologizes, saying that he still thinks it's funny that I'd be wanting to be a girl but that it's just really that he doesn't understand it at all. With me knowing how his mind worked from seeing the disease take him as it happened, I knew what he was saying and what he meant so I accepted the apology as genuine. The next time he dropped in I was in transition and he nearly didn't recognize me, but meant it when he said "Damn, you look good! I didn't know you'd look that good!". He and I got back to being the old friends we once were and had he not moved away with his wife we would still be that close- real friends are forever even if there are temporary glitches :wub:

So sometimes the one who doesn't 'get it' may come around in time- allow for that to happen and it might. Close that door and it will be closed forever. It's your choice too ;)

Bettypooh

Give it a shot, I always wondered what it was like to be diapered 24/7, then I took the action and started wearing daily, did it for over a year. Have a new found respect to those who do not have a choice to either wear or not to wear. Today i choose to wear when I can, wear out and about at times, but not all the time...

One thing is for sure though I am diapered before I go to bed.

Enjoy your diapered life you only have one..... try out everything and just have fun!!!

Aloha

Rusty pins,

I myself could not have given better advice.

Everything you said is true, I know first hand as I went through it all, just as you describe.

For myself I do not regret my choice to become diaper dependit, but caution others who are thinking about this lifestyle as it changes your life completely.

I should also add that if you chose to go with disposable diapers plan on spending aprox $200/month on disposable diapers, 4 to 5 diaper changes a day if you use cheap diapers,3-4 diapers if you get the good ones.

Messy diapers need changing ASAP when at work, unless you have a Job where you work alone.

It's a life style change you need to prepare for and not take lightly.

Once you start wearing them, they become your underwear. Even if you get tired of it, just wear them as your underwear and when you need to go, use them instead of the bathroom unless you have to go number two. Some people just wear them and not use them.

If you plan on using them, get very good ones like Molicare or Tenas or Wellness briefs or Bambinos, Dry 24/7s, ATN Tranquility. The better the diapers are, the better and more they hold and the less changes you need and the less leaks you get. I would also get ones with refasten able tabs so you can take them off when you need to poo if you don't plan on doing it in your diaper. Unless you want to take a pill that eliminates the odor and those are expensive. But once you mess in them, they effects the use of the diaper because you end up leaking sooner because the poo stops the pee from absorbing into the diaper. Also when you do it 24/7, it is a gaurentee people will find out but people usually don't say anything about it. From my experience when I do it 24/7, it gets harder to hide them because I get into the habit of not putting them away and I leave them lying around in my room so anyone that comes over, they will see them if they come into my room. I also use a deodorizer in my room to hide the pee smell. Also if anyone says anything about your diapers, just tell them you have a bladder problem or tell them you have been having accidents.

Also make sure you can fit it into your budget about if you can afford it. If it's too much, go with cloth (will be pricey at first) and only wear at home and use disposables in public. That will save you money. I only use at least one disposable a day so if I were to get a case of 60, that would last me three months because I usually wear on weekdays when I go to work so that is about 20 diapers a month if I don't wear on the weekend. If I get a case of 96, that would last me over four months. Get a case of 48, that wouldn't even last me three months. I'd be buying a case every other month. But it depends on how often you leave the house and how long you are gone for. I have gone out in public in cloth because I knew I wouldn't be gone very long. If I want to wear something that would not fit over my cloth diaper and I won't be gone very long. I wear a cheaper brand and I take an extra with for precaution. If I leak, it be a tiny one because I feel back there. I only work part time so that is why and also the diapers I used to buy lasted me over ten hours so it would have lasted me full time if I worked full time. They were Wellness Briefs. i wouldn't recommend trying to lose control because what if you have to quit wearing 24/7 if you ever hit any financial situations like loss of job. Then you be struggling to provide diapers for yourself. Just imagine how embarrassing it be if you had to ask your parents for money and they wanted to know what it was for or ask them to buy you diapers? What happens if you get a rash? You won't be able to air out without having an accident.

Also even if you do wear a good diaper, leaks may still happen because the diaper can be defective. You can wear plastic pants to be safe. It may be tricky at first but it gets easier and easier and pretty soon you stop worrying about if others will notice the sound or the bulge and you figure out ways to hide your diapers under your clothes even if it means you can't wear certain clothes. You may have to get rid of some if you plan on sticking to 24/7 or just hang onto them for in case you change your mind or if you decide to go a day without a diaper so you can wear it. Also you stop caring if anyone such as security sees them when they ask to check your bag. But like i say, if you wear a very good one, you won't need to bring any with and there be no humiliating scenes of changing in the restroom or getting your bag checked but you get used to it when it happens. But I am only speaking from my own experience. Also the fact I am a girl so we have those sanitary holders in the stall so I get to throw my diaper in there. But I haven't changed in a public restroom in years except for at work because I have had to wear a cheap brand to work when I ran out of my good ones. I just throw it in the trash can instead of in the holder because the restroom is always empty and people barely come in. I usually throw it in my own trash I have to take to the dumpster so the diaper isn't smelling. I just bring the cart in with me and then toss it in there.

My excuse for being diapered, if it comes up, will be my recent painful bout with Enteritis...pain in the belly....it has certainly produced a few accidents....mostly in diapers..

But so far, all that has been said at work is TMI....Too Much Information, or, you really don't want to know about this grossness. I do have a private one- seat bathroom available, just need to get it a hook over the door.

You can wear 24/7 without letting anybody know; that just isn't necessary. A good diaper (or diapering system) will not be noticeable, and if you time things right, you won't have to do a diaper change in public.