LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking A Break

DailyDi

Yesterday i spent 6 hours doing battle with a rotted mailbox post trying to dig it out of the ground (4 feet deep) with roots from bushes we wanted to keep growing into it.

This morning the new post and mailbox are up, but I am in considerable pain. Yesterday should have been an update day, but it didn't get done, and won't for a few more days as even typing this right now is causing me extreme pain.

Additionally, when I am hurting I have very little patience and am prone to going off on people... so I'm going to be taking it easy for a day or two and won't be on much.

Motrin or asprin my friend. Moderate (standard disclaimer) consumption of the libation of your choice can also help you get through the time it takes to heal over used muscles. Oh yeah, it's probably too late for ice so later a hot bath helps (with a libation of course!).

I hope you used a PT 4x4 this time!

Feeling a little better today, though still quite sore.

had to let my mom diaper me last night, as I couldn't pinch my fingers on my right hand to do the tapes!

Yep, PT 4X4 with XL Capacity box, "Flex Seal" sprayed inside to make it securely leakproof. Old post was there when we moved in (over 15 years) so not surprising it was time, just a pain to do with no help.