LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Hello Kitty Pacifier

yep pacifiersrus... if anyone has em they do.. and i do know you can purchase any pacifier you want, ands end it to them and they will put the 'nuk 5' nipple on it...

the 'nuk 5' is simply an adult therapeutic trainer... made for the adult mouth, because even the pacifiers for up to age 18 mo, or the nuk size 3 are not made for an adult mouth no matter 'how small' your mouth is... if you got all your adult teeth in, than you don't have a kids mouth. so a 'nuk 5' will be the best fit for an adult mouth.

• Like 1

I love the Nuk 5! I tried the Nuk 4 when I found out about them which worked. Once I heard about the Nuk 5 I had to get one. It fit my mouth perfectly and I have a small mouth. It brought back the feelings I used to get when I was a child using one. I had one until I was 5 then made to go cold turkey since I was starting school shortly thereafter. Sadly I have to give it up because it was messing up my front teeth that my parents paid good money to have fixed when I was a child/teenager. I didn't like my teeth being sore and getting pushed out. Give it a try. They're expensive but well worth the money!

The NUK 5 has transformed my baby's sleeping. If she is upset or stressed, the dummy fits perfectly and helps her sleep. Worth every cent. We get ours from baby-pants.com which are cheaper than pacifiersrus although they have a larger range.

• 1 year later...