LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Honey Boo-Boo Lil' Miss Poopy Pants

Heaving seen whats "the diaper" i think some are just a little to creative minded.

But even if it was, the are valid reasons for a 7 year old to ware a diaper, other then potty training.

When my cousins visit me they ware diapers when we go places, and its because they bed wet and fall asleep in the car in this case whats wrong with having a kid diapered?

Its a shame others try to make money off this.

Edited by warpiper
link to questionable content

wait why are you assuming her family is poor? because they are 'redneck?' because they don't live in a mansion? i mean they have big tvs, computers, can afford to spend $1000's on the girls pagent fees and outfits, the father has a pretty nice truck, they have a home they own with property (albeit almost on the train tracks) and are so 'poor' they can afford to put on charity events. Its pretty welll ignorant, just like they are apparently, to say they are poor yet have never watched the show. Even uneducated and 'ignorant' people can not live in poverty.

First let me clarify... 1) The way I used the word poor was not used to discribe the means of financial stability, or ability.

In the interest of full disclosure, is it ok to link to the actual article which contains the collage of pictures (including the one where the top of her pullup is bared for all to see)?

In the interest of full disclosure, is it ok to link to the actual article which contains the collage of pictures (including the one where the top of her pullup is bared for all to see)?

Well I guess the only thing I can add to this, is her stage name is fitting.. Honey Boo Boo... I guess to her family, she is as sweet as honey and has lots of boo boos or is that poo poo? Additionally according to an article written by Tracie Egan Morrissey from Jezebel.com, "the Thompson's, can't even comprehend that their lives are totally unfit to be broadcast on television. The sentiment, essentially, is that these people are too stupid and ignorant to know that their lives are unessential and embarrassing." With thoughts like this why would I even waste my time watching some poor family being exploited by a Network for their (the Network's) own financial gain. I have better things to do than waste it watching that crap, I would rather waste my time here with our community, it is far more interesting and entertaining, at least to me that is. (smiles)

Or, possibly Honey Boo Boo is a kid with a tiny over-active bladder who needs and accepts 'just-in-case' disposable Pull-Ups on special occasions when finding a toilet in time would not be possible. Often over-active bladders dribble without any warning.

Hey guys what about a 7 year old wearing a diaper! I have been in diapers since I was born. Plenty of people have seen my diaper even back when I was 7 so what's the big deal. Maybe she needs diapers those people have no idea what medical problems she might have and it's none of their business nor ours. Lets just leave her alone and talk about each other. I lived with all the finger pointing and name calling I could stand has a child.