LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Good Daytime Diaper

I'm looking for suggestions for a good lightweight daytime diaper that I can use under regular clothing without fear of a padded butt giving me away. I regularly use Abena M2's,and they usually are OK for overnight if I watch my fluid intake in the evening. But I think the M2's might be a bit bulky for daily use outside the home. I'm probably going to switch to M3's for overnight anyway, so am OK with stocking two different diapers. Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

hah. I haven't tried the M2s, actually have the first bag of them to try coming tomorrow… but I would concur with the Tena Slip Maxi although if you're in the US they might be a bit expensive if you going 24/7. Maybe the Molicare Super? They're pretty darn thin and the plastic is fairly quiet.

I have used the Abena 1's with a booster and without. Even without the M/L-1's hold 2-3 wettings without any issues. However, just to be safe and make sure I don't get wet spots on my outer pants, I wear plastic pants over them also. I never have had them leak and thery are quite, thin and very comfortable to wear.

I know that Depends get a lot of bad wraps out there in the AB/DL community but honestly I haven't had any problems with them leaking. I can wet them quite a bit with no problems. Why not order a sample of diapers to try out? I did this with one company online and got 24 d's (2 of 12 different brands) for under $20 with shipping to try out. I was given Attends with waistband, breathable Attends, 2 Depends, 2 Molicares, some Tenas and I can't remember what else. This way you can field test a few to see what you like and what works for you. Everyone's different with their preference and what they like to wear. I also wear plastic pants over mine just in case my diaper of choice does leak my clothes stay dry. Good luck!

Thanks for the thoughts folks. I used to like Depends, which I could find locally at retail, for a lightweight daytime diaper, but unfortunately no one carries them anymore. Are the Molicare Super the ones with the "Breathable" sides? I'm guessing that means plastic front & back, with cloth like sides. The clothlike CVS diapers are nice in that the top tapes can be opened up and then refastened multiple times and they are quiet under clothes. Doe anyone have any experience with the baisic Tena diaper, (not the Ultra or Super)?

Thanks for the thoughts folks. I used to like Depends, which I could find locally at retail, for a lightweight daytime diaper, but unfortunately no one carries them anymore. Are the Molicare Super the ones with the "Breathable" sides? I'm guessing that means plastic front & back, with cloth like sides.

Yup, they're the ones with the breathable sides and plastic center.

I use Abri-wings disposable diapers. The plastic backing ones, I know xpmedical.com has these same diapers but they are the cloth type diaper version. I get my supply of ABRI-WINGS from B4NS.com.

These are good diapers to wear during the daytime, have been wearing this brand for over 3 years now. Vulcro tapes makes for easy changing and refitting when one forgets to bring a dry diaper along. Changes are easy as well.

Tena is my next go to diaper for the day....

Good Luck

M2s, having just bought some, are bulky compared to Molicare Supers for sure. It seems most other thin diapers use mostly SAP while the M2s seem to still use a lot of pulp comparatively.

Really? Strange, I would rate the Molicare Bulk as somewehere between an ATN and bambino, with M4 above bambino and M2 less than ATN. M2's felt paperthin to me.

The Molicare Super mind you not the Super Plus. Totally different animal. The Super Plus is thinner than Bambinos and thicker than an ATN. The Super is quite a bit thinner than the ATNs. I would say they're about the same if not thinner than Depends Max Protect but they work a lot better of course. The Supers are the ones that are now white with the breathable side panels.

On a related noted while the Abena M4 is in fact actually thicker than the regular Bambinos the crotch is a lot narrower which imo makes them feel about the same in terms of thickness since the Bambino bunches up a lot more between the legs increasing the apparent thickness.