LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers = Convenient Underwear Atm..

Dubious

I dont really have that "feeling" anymore when wearing

It just feels normal, like any other underwear, just that with a diaper on I dont have to get up to pee..

I dont really want to be inco, but at this point it wouldnt matter anyway as i barely notice im wearing..

/Yawn

Yea, been there. I usually go through spurts. I'll wear a lot for a few months and then go months without wearing at all. I find periods without make me enjoy the times with even more. I was 24/7 for a while, but stopped. Just recently (the last few weeks) I've gotten back into wearing.

Guest jeff142

i have had this happen, you get so use to warring a diaper that it just becomes normal, the bad part is when you run out of diapers for some reason, you just dont fell right with out being in one.

I dont really have that "feeling" anymore when wearing

It just feels normal, like any other underwear, just that with a diaper on I dont have to get up to pee..

I dont really want to be inco, but at this point it wouldnt matter anyway as i barely notice im wearing..

/Yawn

It's one of the biggest non-events I've been through too, but with me it became my 'normal' B) When I began wearing 24/7 it was a like mix of fear and awe, worrying that someone would notice and a conscious awareness of how different and how good it felt. Both subsided over a couple month to the point where I would forget about them when I concentrated on something else. When they came back into my thoughts the feelings were full-strength instantly :rolleyes: Over maybe the next two months, these 'returning' feelings became less intense and were replaced by something more like simple awareness :mellow: As I discovered that I can wear anywhere anytime without anyone noticing the awareness happened less often, mainly at times when I was wetting or bending over where someone might see the thickness or when my pants caught on something. Now I barely notice them only when I'm wetting or I gave reached the limits of their capacity :o Over two years after going 24/7 what I now notice most is their absence when I'm showering, changing, or 'airing out' :blush: To not feel the bulk between my legs that is usually present just plain feels weird these days and makes me want to 'fix the problem' immediately :lol: Even with a bathrobe or nightgown on, the lack of a diaper underneath leaves me feeling naked somehow, and that didn't ever happen in the days before I started wearing diapers regularly :screwy:

The excitement and happiness I once felt when diapered has been replaced with a satisfied contentedness of equal strength. It is now just another bit of clothing I wear and like before I have some choices of styles, colors, etc. ;) With my minor incontinence issues, not wearing when away from home is not a viable option anymore but that doesn't bother me at all. The most important thing to me now is that I'll never be seen in wet pants ever again, and after having spent 50+ years constantly worrying about that (and dealing with it when it happened) I just wish I'd done this a whole lot earlier. This is about as good as life gets :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

Ya i know the feeling I am the same way. A diaper with tape tabes is my underware.

When the wife and i get out of the shower in the morning she puts on her panties and i put on my brief (diaper) and away the day starts.

10 year ago i had to hide the diapers from the wife and would get a rush wearing in public. Now the wife don't care she thinks of them as protective underwear. And after all these years never had anyone say anything to me or even question me.

I wear different diapers for different things like the abena are for my all day where i can't change. Attends, depends, use for quick shopping trips. I am old school and like the plastic out cover vs cloth briefs. Only time I use pull ups or cloth outer cover briefs is with dress pants.

Every once in a while i still get the comment from the wife what if someone see your diaper and says something (aka friends and family). Years back i would have get embarrassed but now it’s just part of me as normal underwear would be to anyone else.

I hope never get to a point in my life where diapers are humdrum. At 44 I get just as excited when I put a diaper on as I did when I was 13. They are my fetish, my naughty fun. I love that I am not supposed to wear them.

I don't think I will get tired of wearing nappies either :) I didn't wear them at the weekend because we went to a wedding and they were noticeable but it didn't feel right and I was happy to be able to put them back on before bed that night. Basically, they are a part of me now and I accept that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Timmyc i am just about to turn 44 and who says you are not supposed to wear them,The "Socially Accepted Normal" BFD I have a Doctor who endorses my wearing of diapers just as he endorses me shoving a small tube up into my bladder 3 X's a day but is that endorsement stamped on my forehead am i a card carrying member of the Incontinent party NO!

SO what prohibits you from using my accepted credentials as your own if somebody gets in your face about it NOTHING! FIDO we only live once for a very short time compared to the length of the dirt nap we take SO ENJOY YOUR ALIVE TIME DONT HOLD BACK AND HAVE REGRETS LATER

Be Happy in your Nappy

Be Merry In Your Terry