LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Platic Pants With Large Legs

I live in an ABDL household and my roommates and I are trying cloth diapers. We need to know which manufacturer make the plastic pants with the largest leg hole relative to the waist size. One on my room mates has a problem with most platic pants digging into her legs until she goes to up to a double XL or more in most brands.

I've traveled by bicycle my whole life, and have thick, muscular thighs, it's hard enough trying to find blue jeans that fit. I've found that fetware bloomers help out a lot. Good luck!

A.C. Medical has two kinds of panties. that are essentially alike Susan and Christy; in French"Suzanne" and "Christine" They come in plastic and rubber and in "normal" and high waist diaper and different elastic widths. The difference between them is the leg openings You might look here

http://www.acmedi.com/acms/catalog3.htm

As above, the referenced pants from AC Medical are the only ones i know that are marketed for people with skinny and fat legs. Read the size charts carefully and you may find others. Also, AC Medical does some of their own sewing, you might be able to get some made in the size combination of leg and waist you need. I have been very satisfied with product I have purchased from this company.

I've had this problem for a while, messyman. My solution was to go with Babykins and do a "custom order". It's $5 extra per pair, but since their pants are pretty cheap to start with, I feel that's a steal. Ofc, you'll have to wait a week or two for them to do the alteration, but I feel it's worth it. Just have your roommate call them up, refer to existing pant # off their website, give measurements needed, provide payment info, and sit back and let them do their thing.

• 4 weeks later...

JBonn is absolutely correct my legs are disappearing so i have to order my pants with etra small leg holes and Jenny has no problem with that, she will customize anything on any of her products for whatever you need just ask .

Babykin's rocks the cradle with excellent products,efficient work, and endless variables in customization done for a modest fee on high quality products.

Be Happy in your Nappy

• 4 weeks later...

I can't help but think that a manufacturer of plastic pants could gain market share by offering a variety of waist-to leg ratios. AC Medical tried it, and they have my business. I am still wearing pants I bought 10 years ago. I hope they find capital.

• 3 weeks later...

I Ordered "Blue Ice" Pants from Angelfluff which are actually made by Gary and i ordered a normal waist size but ordered a custom size range below extra small on the pants so they would fit me now and when my musles are totaly destroyed the leg holes will contract to fit the non muscle me of the future.

• 3 weeks later...

I live in an ABDL household and my roommates and I are trying cloth diapers. We need to know which manufacturer make the plastic pants with the largest leg hole relative to the waist size. One on my room mates has a problem with most platic pants digging into her legs until she goes to up to a double XL or more in most brands.

Fetware can custom make plastic pants and you can size the leg openings.