LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtime Warning

DailyDi

Sometime this week (possibly as early as tonight) DailyDiapers will go down for a few hours. We need to upgrade the server to 64bit software to better make use of memory upgrades. The databases are running a tad slow lately due to their size and number of connections, so this update is necessary to handle the traffic and allow us to continue to grow.

Downtime should be minimal as we are having an identical 64bit server assembled, and then just transferring the drives, but there are always some hiccups in these things.

I appreciate your patience during the upgrade, and hope this advance warning will slightly limit the number of "Has DailyDiapers shut down?" posts around the ABDL net :)

• Like 1

This place looks like a Taradine War battlefield:

First there was a spam attack on the I Adore Being a Girl thread

Now, "Mark Community Read" just ships you off to the forum page without showing the "commlunit" to check menu

My Porile page looks like Cthulhu's dinner

This place looks like a Taradine War battlefield:

Now, "Mark Community Read" just ships you off to the forum page without showing the "commlunit" to check menu

My Porile page looks like Cthulhu's dinner

The first is probably an IP.Board template issue out of DD's control

The second......well it does....

Well, the profile pages still look a bit like Hastukr's hash browns and it is not even December 21 yet Hang onto your tiaras, this is goung to be a bumpy ride

I know just who to call

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvnJWYaSuDs

It appears to have workde. Now the question of the culprit. This seems to have been an inside job by a trusted, beloved member of the club

Ever since the upgrade, I've had sporadic issues connecting. I don't mean logging in, I mean page timeout. It is like the DNS hasn't been updated or something.

Anyone else have sporadic issues? May just be me but I didn't have the issues before the upgrade and I know how to clear cache, reset DNS and the things like that.

Trust me, this is not my first internet outage issue. I was running a bulletin board when 2400bps modems were fast! I know how to clear the cache and have multiple times. I've even changed DNS servers, rebooted the PC, changed MY IP address, checked the NIC driver and rebooted the router. I still get multiple minutes of not loading a page then 5 minutes later they all load.

I'm not saying it isn't my problem, only that it isn't the usual suspects.