LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dl Progressing Towards Ab

Was wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation, where they started out as a diaper lover and mainly since reading some of the topics on the site have found themselves developing AB thoughts or urges.

Yeah, I think that I'm mainly DL, or used to be. But I do have AB tendencys, although not purlely from reading topics on this site. Sometimes I really just don't know what category I fit into, and at this point I think I'm a bit more AB.

That being said, I have have put a lot of thought into what my desired age would be and I keep on drawing a blank.

Sometimes I just don't know in what category I fit into. Kinda sucks.

I started out strictly as a dl and now I'm about 80% ab and 20% dl. If you have urges, then you might wish to start small, get a pacifier from walmart or a bottle and go from there. I had a pacifier given to me at a munch and I went from one pacifier to having now about five or six plushies floating around the apartment.

I've just recently begun to accept that I'm part-AB. For the longest time, I was interested in diapers for their own sake, in wearing them and being attracted to the image of women in diapers. I only liked AB stories and images that focused on diaper changes. But now I've found that I like the idea of a Mommy or Daddy figure and have been interested in having that experience myself. I look at it as being an extension of my love of diapers for their sense of security.

I am fascinated by this notion of 'transferring from DL to AB' and would like to know more. Our research to date shows that people who are REGRESSIVELY AB had their start as children and usually under age 6. When people have said otherwise, deeper investigation has shown that they had 'latent AB' feelings as children but never really acted on them but in later years they erupted. Our hypothesis is that regressive AB does not spontaneously occur after puberty and some psychologists (eg John Money: Lovemaps) beleive it always occurs in the 4-6yo range. If any of you genuinely feel that AB has occured post-puberty with NO prepubescent interest or awarenes of AB can you contact me on rosalie.bent@gmail.com. This is actually MIchael as I am doing the research in this area and from the survey. Thanks

Well I can attest that my desire to wear diapers surfaced around roughly age seven. I never acted on these desires until to age 26. i didn't even know this community existed and always just suppressed the desires writing them off as abnormal. I spent a good two years as a dl before finally transitioning into the age play suff. I can look back at some instances as a kid and see signs there but that's the thing, we can read more out of any situation when we look back on it. I always like watching cartoons as a teenager when my friends liked all the stupid teen drama crap.(90210, melroe's place and all the other "white people with problems" shows). I didn't enjoy being a kid when I was a kid, so there wasn't this underlining refusal to growing up. i had no awareness or interest in being a baby as a child or teen. As a teen the idea of diapers was sexual and the child like stuff didn't click till after I started exploring the scene. It may also be because I never even heard of the scene prior till age 26, so there was no way to quantitatively identify with a subculture you are unaware of. If you want more info, send me a private message on here, I'll be happy to answer whatever questions I can.

I am glad this has created some interest. I would be interested to hear what one would consider a progressive AB. Firstly to go back my love for diapers started in what I believe to be fairly similar to most in the community, where I basically had to wear diapers again at the age of 3-4. Some of my earliest memories as a DL were trying to put diapers on at the age of 5, this continued on and off during my teens but never understood it and considered the urges and feelings to be weird. After atleast a 7 year absence from diapers and now as an adult I started looking into it in more detail and came across this site. I have since started wearing again and the comfort and feeling is as good as I remember. I do not make use of diapers at all to urinate or deficate in.the urges of AB have been to have a mommy figure put a diaper on for me and to use suck a pacifier. Would those urges be considered AB?

Have to agree, I certainly have more AB desires since progressing with my 'thing' as an adult than I originally started with.

One of my favourite all time stories on this site is the Baby Candy story which involves a young man being dressed as a baby girl by his Aunt and Cousins and I never had any leanings torwards being a sissy (still not certain I do)

A further question, if I may.

Have DL's, who have a partner who participates in their leanings, find it easy to share their newer baby feelings. Was there a worry that further 'findings' would ruin what they already had?

I has been said that a DL is just an AB waiting to happen.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

It has also been said that.. well, alot has been said. Not all of it is true, as in this case. I'm a DL and it has nothing to do with regression or acting like a baby. My wife knows, but I really don't have much interest in her partaking, usually when I wear, it's for my own satisfaction, and I can honestly say that I am not an AB and I don't see myself ever being one. To be brutally honest, while sometimes they're super cute... seeing grown men acting AB is a little uncomfortable to me, I would never judge because I "get it" I just know that it's not what makes me tick is all and part of the uncomfort is me feeling like I would die if I even saw myself dress/act AB, I know I shouldn't, I just can't help feel embarrassed for them because I can't align completely with it.

I've become more open to ABish feelings and behaviour as I indulged a little more originally in my original diaper "love" (Not purely a fetish as I wear for comfort, ease, when it's practical, etc. without arosal, it just feels nice, in fact it's more that than anything else these days.), and have began to get a few babyish things to start off with including pacifier, etc. and occasionally 'regressing' somewhat when the situation is right.

I wanted to wear diapers since I was around 6 - 10, was in them for a while due to bedwetting problems and I think saying I wanted to wear them in the day just in case and a caretaker figure (Mommy, Daddy, etc.) in the appropriate roles is more appealing to me then I thought it'd be when I first got my own diapers as an adult (Well, it didn't even strike me back then, at first anyway.)

It has also been said that.. well, alot has been said. Not all of it is true, as in this case. I'm a DL and it has nothing to do with regression or acting like a baby. My wife knows, but I really don't have much interest in her partaking, usually when I wear, it's for my own satisfaction, and I can honestly say that I am not an AB and I don't see myself ever being one. To be brutally honest, while sometimes they're super cute... seeing grown men acting AB is a little uncomfortable to me, I would never judge because I "get it" I just know that it's not what makes me tick is all and part of the uncomfort is me feeling like I would die if I even saw myself dress/act AB, I know I shouldn't, I just can't help feel embarrassed for them because I can't align completely with it.

You would appear to be that 'pure DL' that has no AB drives, latent or otherwise. I suspect that this is a minority experience although a substantial minority. And you identify part of the problem with ABs being accepted. As the closest thing to an AB as you can get without being one you find the AB notion (or the visuals of it) uncomfortable. And there is the reality for ABs wanting general community acceptance. A majority of people find it uncomfortable and disturbing. It is obviously going to be a long time before there are AB clothing sections in target and ABs walking the streets in their preferred attire.

I think that whether you're AB or DL that you probably don't want to be doing your little activities alone. I think that this is where the few AB tendencies that I have come from (that and sometimes I just wish I had a stuffed animal. No rhyme or reason for it).

I've always had the desire to wear diapers....I've only done it for 1 good stretch, but when I was (and I would only wear on weeknights), I would wake up, and make coffee. Sometimes I would make coffee in a diaper, sometimes I would change into my normal clothes then make my morning coffee. But, the point is that I still made coffee. It still tasted the same, and I made it the way I always do. The point is that I was still the same person: the fact that I just got out of, or was still in, a diaper didn't really have an effect on my activities.

When that thought struck me it was kind of odd. That's when I thought that I this wasn't a solitary activity. There needs to be another person. I don't really know what the relationship between that other person and me should be, but they should definitely be there. That's a notion that's much more AB than DL, if I had to put it in a category.

Soo....I kind of forgot why I was talking. I blame the alcohol. But, hey, on a different note. I've skimmed through your book before, Rosalie. So yay!

I've experimented off and on with age play - by myself and with other people. It usually seems to happen after I read a story or watch a video for the diaper element, and then get turned on by the age play element too. But after playing the scenario once or twice, it ceases to be interesting... and then I might go years before the next time I try anything. The only age play related activities that have stuck with me are breastfeeding, wearing baby print diapers and plastic pants, and sissy play. And for me, sissy play is more crossdressing with diapers than regression.

I'm going through a similar transition from DL to AB. I always found diapers arousing, well at least as far as I can remember which is back to 4 years of age. But I didn't realize and accept until recently that I have a strong AB side as well. It started when I got a pacifier, and found its effects to be more euphoric than usual. Then I started chatting with people I met online and they wanted to do a little ab/bro role play. Last week I got a bottle, and now sleep every night with a bottle, plushie and pacifier! Before I just wore diapers, but if I really think back to my long ago diaper fantasies, I can definitely remember there was always an element of forced regression - I remember imagining being kidnapped by the girls in my class, tied to a pole in a diaper and bonnet and teased. I had a dream that I was trapped in daycare with the babies, and there was no one to let me out. I don't know why but I think I tried to deny that part of me. I'm glad I'm finally coming around!