LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Can I Do To Make My Partners Time In Diapers More Fun?

needtoknowwhy

Hi I am not a ABDL but my partner of 2 years is. I dont mind at all and put him in one whenever we get the chance, but i would like to know what he exoects of me or would like me to do as i am sure the he wants more but is too afraid to say. Is the anybody who has been through similar things. my partner is a DL not AB as far as I know?

I have not been in that situation, but if I were your partner I would just want you to be open to trying things. At the end of the day though you should discuss is with your partner because everyone is different. Maybe when diapering you partner just ask them at that point if there are any things that might like to try (just think of things that babies do and mention a couple of things... Bottle feeding, messing diapers stuff like that). That should encourage your partner to open up about what they want.

There is nothing you can do you're parent slash partner either loves there roll or dosent. I think if you have to ask this question maby you should stop asking youre partner to play parent. For if they don't enjoy it they are only doing it because they love you.that's my two cents.

There is nothing you can do you're parent slash partner either loves there roll or dosent. I think if you have to ask this question maby you should stop asking youre partner to play parent. For if they don't enjoy it they are only doing it because they love you.that's my two cents.

Maybe you should read the topic more thoroughly; OP isn't an ABDL, his/her partner is.

I think for me, I'd want my partner to sit me down and tell me she was interested in doing more for me/being more involved in this part of me, and if there was anything she could do to help that along...

Maybe you should read the topic more thoroughly; OP isn't an ABDL, his/her partner is.

I think for me, I'd want my partner to sit me down and tell me she was interested in doing more for me/being more involved in this part of me, and if there was anything she could do to help that along...

I agree with BOTH statements! And I also agree with what Rob9 said.

Communication is the cornerston to any successful relationship. You might be pleasantly surprised how much of a good experience you yourself can walk away with if you discuss things that you both want from the situation/scenario/scene. If they are just too shy to open up, then throw out a suggestion or two to let them know you're comfortable with it. Usually, most DLs have some level of AB to them, whether its small like a pacifier or more than that; but there is usually some interest in the AB world. My best suggestion, if you aren't already doing this: hands-on cuddling. This is a very tactile and multi-sensory fetish/lifestyle. There's a good chance that if he's ok with being in diapers around you and you love him, then some hands-on cuddling while you watch a movie that you both enjoy could really bring you two together.

best wishes and good luck!

• 2 months later...

if hes a ab try treatig him like a tottler for a day ie take over for a day put him in diapers lett him have no say on when hes changed just check him every so often and chang if needed play boy games watch boy ish movies and if he a bad boy a lrrle spanking for breaking rulls could be fun

• 4 weeks later...

You stated that your partner is a DL so doing baby like things wouldn't be in order although He might have only told you that he is a DL and not an AB because he is afraid you can't handle the WHOLE truth.

• 3 weeks later...

How about surprising him on the spur of the moment when he least expects it, tell him you want to diaper him and cuddle him and breast feed him! Let us know how he reacts to this treatment.