LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Like To Do When. . .

This post isn't for everyone. What do you like to do when you get stone or "high" on marijuana. I quit smoking for about 10 years after I turned 19. Just recently a close friend introduced it again. Were both artistes. We share our artwork. We sell them. He introduced "spice" first. Found out soon it's only a short temporary high but cheap to buy. So I made the switch to marijuana.

When I get stone I like to diaper myself first, then get stone, and jam out to a concert video on DVD such as Pink Floyd, or to another favorite artist. Or watch a movie on my big flat screen tv. Sometimes I watch the History channel, discovery channel. It gets real interesting. After that I smoke another bowel and it's off to doing my art work. I do just fine. When I want to get creative, and start thinking, it just comes to me. I get ideas, I always want to do something new, or different. That's what I like to do when I get stoned. I never really do anything else. I never get high with anyone either. I did when I was a teenager. I'm alone most of the time. I'm an introvert and a recluse.

So to the AB/DL's that like to get STONE, what do you like to do when you smoke out? I was wondering to myself about that yesterday. I like to hear your inputs. I find that kinda interesting.

hmmm last time i smoked was this past july on vacation.. was with my family - ex hubby and his boyfriend, brother in law, mother in law, and aunt in law.... we all got stoned ... and sat around eating dinner by the light of off mosquito repellant candles and later around the campfire just talking and laughing..

getting stoned alone is sort of like getting drunk alone in my mind....

Why do you want to bring up something that is illeagle and what dose it have to do with abdl lifestyle i hope the mods lock this topic.I haven't smoked since I was 21 and then it was only 2-4 times . Its not worth being arrested smoking is over rated.

If you are going to admit to illegal activities here, let me ask you a question: Is the internet Las Vagas? I did not sign up here to be implicated in , associated with , or in the same room as any illegal activities over which I have no control. And what makes you think that the Feds, headunters and HR do not have ways to "hear" you talk? When I was a teenager, if we were going to do something that coulod get us nailed, at least we could look left and right and had the phrase "the coast is clear". Who knows that we soon see the category "dumbest diapered criminals": Next tohe daily Darwin Awards. Finish this well-known phrase "loose lips...". I ducussed this in another thread about "why So Much Paranoia Here" and what if the company that licenses the software does not allow that kind of thing? Did not we thrash around the illegal thing in the pedo discussion?

Wanna run that by me in English

After that I smoke another bowel ...

Is that the same as blowing smoke up one's ass?

(I assume that's just a minor typo, and I'm not trying to play spelling or grammar (or 420) police here. It just gave me a chuckle when I read it.)

wow seriously people? there are loads of threads about smoking dope in diapers on this website.. calm down... there are also members under the legal drinking age in their respective countries who talk about being drunk... guess they should all be banned as well...

honestly.... seriously.. if you don't smoke than don't post here...\

but in hte USA the drinking age is 21... all states have the same drinking age in the USA....

Some states have legalized medical marijuana, where you can get a recommendation from your Dr that cannabis is the best option for you. This does not stop you from being prosecuted by local/state governments, just provides you a reasonable defence.. and it doesn't nothing to protect you from federal laws outlawing MJ..

if you don't want to be on a site that could in anyway associate you with illegal activity.. i highly suggest people never ever get on the internet... and please never use a hotmail, or yahoo or aol mail or gmail.. as all those are places used by some for illegal activity.. also facebook, craigslist.. and any other social networking site...

Over here in colorado were voting november to make it legal and sold to people over 21 like alcohol haha I could probably get a license for it here since I'm underweight and weed is one of the few safe things that stimulate appetite, but I'd rather not since I'm working so much lately and weed makes me sleepy and usually messes with my schedule and stuff. I'll occasionally, HYPOTHETICALLY, smoke it on the weekends though if it's with friends mainly because it makes me feel like a kid again everytime I smoke it and I love it :wub: and before anyone gets all huffy and puffy that it's illegal, here in denver at the moment it is not illegall to smoke it, or to have it, unless its over an ounce I think? Either way to answer your question I usually like to just cuddle up and talk to friends, or do simple things like draw or listen to music or go for walks, all fun stuff :P

If there were ways to "ignore" drunk" and "drug" threads. I would like a shot but there does not seem to be that

But now I know why they call it "dope", it seems to dull the urge to self-preservation and staying out of jail. I avoid those areas of social media that cater to that and ban it from the areas that I control. Re-read my post again and note what I said about the web not being Vagas and where I said about the Feds, headhunters and HR: "they have ways to 'hear' you talk". What do you suppose that means? When, rightly or wrongly, something becomes a criminal matter and you shoot your mouth off, you open yourself up to prosecution. Why do you thik Luvs Gurl vanished over the pedo discussion? A word to the wise provokes thought, but to the foolish, it provokes arrogant stupidity

There is an excellent way to ignore threads about alcohol/drugs. Don't click on it! If you do, then just refrain from posting about how you think it's dumb, click the back button and get on with your life. I personally don't enjoy wearing frilly pink things, yet somehow I manage to not post insulting things in threads that are about 'sissy" stuff. You add nothing to the discussion by lecturing random internet strangers about why you disapprove of their behavior.

If the feds were looking to arrest people admitting to illegal drug use, they would do so in a forum dedicated to said drugs, not here.

I would've thought that ab/dls would be moreso understanding about "if its something I do in my own house, not harming anybody, who am I to judge". I certainly do not condone or commit any illegall activities ever ever, but I will definetly stand up and speak my voice when I believe theres a law that restricts a personal freedom, especially when more addictive and harmful things like ciggerettes and alcohol are legal it's only common sense to speak your mind and opinions. If someone does not like a certain topic I think well, they do not have to read about it, open the topic, or discuss it. I'm not going to go in the section of the forums where people want to be incontinent, or like to mess themselves and say "HEY! I don't like this sort of thing will you all please stop it?!"

I always feel bad for topics like this, he didn't ask about anyones opinion on drugs, weed, or anything in general, but all posts like this seem to dissolve into two sides debates either way, if your an adult and it's legal where you are there shouldn't be any further discussion or straying from topic, and my apologies for being hypocrytical and myself straying from topic it's just somewhat annoying :blush:

To get back on topic, diaperlad, you are like so much of my good friends, who all love to watch documentarys and nature or history channels when they've smoked! I'm sure it's not coincidence since so many people do, I can't personally because it makes my brain hurt and leaves me in a state of "what?! :angel_not: ". I use to not be able to get high with people either because I'm quite shy and I usually get embarresed easily or self concious when smoking, so I usually only do it with good or close friends who I can be a fool around! :D

There is much being ignored here.

1. You do informa persons if they are harming themselves

2. Speaking up about a law being just or unjust is not the same as shooting off your mouth about breaking laws that one knows to exist. The former is a right protected in law by the First Amendment to the US Constitution and in the codes of any civilized place

3. With respect to the legal and illegal, rightly or wrongly, that is a matter that one "inherits" as a given when one steps into that arena. The fact is that Law Enforcement CAN, within the current pruview of th Constitution, bring you to heel if you state that you do something that violates laws that are common knowledge. This is a matter of fact

4. Software is licensed by a user from a company. As such this is a private agreement. Now the company is at liberty to set limints on the use of that software, whether it rents it out or hosts the use of it, beyond just what the law allows. A company may believe that something, legal or otherise, is wrong and not wish to be used to spread that, or, it may not want to call down on itself th liability of civil or criminal prosecution and therefore ban the use of its lisenced product, for which it retains some legal responsibility, to be used in such matters

Liberty does not mean anarchy

As for the phrase "Who am I to judge"; that dodge is so old it has fins and it is just a dodge to try to squash debate. You would not believe what that has been used to justify the toleration of. The answer is "If you have a mind, then that is who youare" We make judgements all the time. The tacit premise is "I am pretty sure I am doing or allowing something to go unchallenged that I ought not. But as the saying goes 'forgive me, father, for I know not what I do' and make certain I do not find out" put differently "Colonel Hogan: I hear nothing, I see nothing,I know nothing and I want to know nothing". If you saw a person about to unknowing drink a glass of bleachwater (and this has been done) would you not speak up? But that would be applying knowledge, making a judgement and notifying that person that he is about to do somethig self destructive (big time self destructive)

Now as to the harmfulness of drugs; go and see the state of the majority of 60 year old stoners and ask yourself. "Do I want to go there?: Well, neither did they when they were 19, 25, 30 or 40, At least when they were 20 the claims about the effects of these drugs used in this way were still controversial, but that was 40+ years ago

the more

someone posts in this thread the more they associate themselves with illegal activity ....

perhaps you could start your own thread about why we shouldnt have posts about pot on the iternet ......

I do not mind being NEGATIVELY associated with such maatters. Surely, you must know that difference. Yes? No?

My god...I don't believe I'm going to delve into a drug thread again. I said some pretty nasty things in the other one....things I kinda regret....but here it goes anyway....

My advice to people who use pot. Please try and be considerate of your fellow neighbours who do not enjoy said activity. Not everyone wants to know about your drug use and YES the SMELL of pot CARRIES for quite a ways. Just like cigarettes, cigars, and pipes....this activity STINKS and should be enjoyed in places that you are not going to bother anyone with the odour. Don't smoke in in your apartment. Don't smoke it in front of entryways. Don't even smoke it in your backyard surrounded by neighbours. You DO NOT have the right to STINK out the neighbourhood or apartment block.

You wouldn't expect people to put up with you if your diaper was full and stank to high heaven now would you?

I would not ask that last question were I you. I am sure that there are those who would: Remember STINKY, Squish & Proud!

The big attribute of pot smoke is that it is acrid. Cigarettes are not in small doses and some cigars and pipe tobaccos are actually aromatic amd "smoked" is an ingredient in some foods and back in the day, the smell of burning leaves was pleasant and we all had our favorite incense: Mine is sandalwood as well as mosquito chaser

There are manywiseacres who found themselves with a knife in the gut and, for the last few minutes of life, wondered why. It never occurred to them to watch their mouths and thinking themselves clever they jam their foot in it up to their elbow. It starts with not knowing how to take advice that is given with explanation. I would not go into clubs with that attitude. It is a painful and often futile way to find out the shape of the world. at the hands or feet of som 6'9" gorilla that you just mouthed off at. It is not all about you, it is about the trouble and grief you can cause others

https://www.google.c...biw=747&bih=597