LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happily Ever After...

At least that's what they say in the fairy tales after the princess gets married. So far it's true. What the hell am I talking about?

DADDY AND I FINALLY GOT MARRIED!!!

XD It only took me a month and a half to get around to posting it, but understandably I've been a busy girl. We got married August 11th, the dress was deep purple (hey, why should I follow some silly tradition started by that prude Queen Victoria? I'm no virgin, let there be purple!) , the bouquet had fern, dogwood, heather, and a baby pink rose in the center, and no, there were no bridal diapers. Like Wash, Daddy likes a slinky dress and anything under just ruins the line ;) . We'd been together 2 1/2 years and engaged for 2 of them though we have known each other since we were teens. The story goes something like this ...

Once upon a time in a land not so far away there was a young maid of 14. She was out with friends one day and spied a handsome yet funny boy a few years older than her, whom they joined with and had lots of fun hanging out at the town fair. She couldn't take her eyes off him. One day, she went to visit a friend and there he was, and again they had a good time and laughed so much. Something about this boy was really special. He offered to take her home that night, and well, this was the 90's and she lived on a gravel road. They were gone FAR too long to have been driving the whole time ;) . He was too much older to be allowed by her parents to date such a fair young maid though he was welcomed as a friend as he was a very smart and charming boy, so they continued their affair for a year and a half in secret, best friends and lovers all at once. He asked her mother if he could court her when she turned 16, and she consented freely, unbeknownst to the girl. All the girl knew was that she loved this boy, so much that she told him every last secret she had, even her deepest darkest desires and he told her his. Then a very sad day came suddenly just a few weeks before her sweet 16, he had to move half a country away to take care of his mother, with no warning. The girl moved away too, and they could not find each other. Months stretched into years and they began giving up hope. They married other people and had unhappy and unfulfilling relationships, lives fraught with turmoil though strangely their troubles and lives parallelled one another. They thought about each other, and one of her secrets turned in the back of his mind. He hadn't understood why his little maid was into such strange things at first though he never judged her, but as time went by he wanted more and more to have a mate who understood he wanted to be her "daddy" and that he needed her to sometimes be his "little girl". She sometimes had boyfriends who understood her strange desires but his girlfriends never did. Then 8 years after his disappearance, the girl chanced on his Myspace profile online. He was concealed, no real name, big sunglasses and a hard hat hiding his hair, but she recognized him the instant she saw his lips. She emailed him, thinking he had probably forgotten all about her, but not so. He remembered her vividly, and the very next day they were on the phone with each other. They were both in other relationships, so they began rekindling their friendship mostly platonically. I say mostly, because these two did not know how not to love each other, or how not to have passion for one another. Their bond grew strong over the next two years, and eventually they were both single as they came to know beyond a doubt they were not with their true loves. The time came when he offered her a plane ticket, a chance to see him for the first time in 10 years. She happily consented to spending her summer vacation in California with him. The moment she stepped off the airport escalator she KNEW, and leapt into his arms. Poor man, he was so very nervous at first, as his little maid had blossomed into a shapely woman and he was unsure such a woman would want him as he had "no game". But she did, very much. She loved him for his intellect and his wit, and thought he was most handsome even if he didn't think so. He pampered her in every sense of the word, and treated her like no one ever had before, loved her in ways she'd never experienced. She cooked him the tastiest meals any woman ever had since his beloved grandma and loved him the only way she knew how, which was completely, imperfections and all. Once again they were best friends and lovers all at once. She spent that summer in bliss, and could not bear to go home at the end of it, so she didn't. Before even a month was up, the lovers signed a lease and when her daughter's summer vacation was over, brought her there also to live with them. They were engaged that very November, and in two years despite a few hardships and setbacks which only made their love stronger, they were married, and they lived (hopefully) happily ever after.

So yeah, ABDLs can find happiness, and surprisingly can find it with people who never thought of being interested in diapers or anything else. He still has no inclination to wear for himself, and that's completely fine with me. He is Daddy, through and through. Our daddy/little girl dynamic works perfectly as it is and I wouldn't change anything about it. Turns out he's a damn good actual father as well, I have a tweenage daughter from my first marriage and though some step families are awkward, ours isn't. We can't have children of our own but he treats her as if she's his own flesh and blood. It's amazing. I can't explain how incredible it is that I am this blessed with a husband who is handsome, funny, responsible, and matches my strangeness in the bedroom, all these things and more. I'm happy for the first time in a long time, and life is good.

post-17341-0-34901100-1348849437_thumb.j

post-17341-0-34901100-1348849437_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...