LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spankings

mamanme

ugh sorry. mysmart phone (not so much ) just totally glitched out.

sooo...

Lately Ive been really hoping that my little will make mistakes. Im not easily frustrated with him and our busy schedules when plans dont work out. but all day today Ive been wanting him to screw up, so I can order him to see me and I can punish him. Ive never spanked anyone before. ever. And I have an overwhelming desire to redden his little ass. Anyone else get like that?

• Like 1

My little boomer and I are also very very very new to this lifestyle, and to be totally honest Im still a little shocked by this discovery! If anyone had ever suggested it prior to this I would have been entirely weirded out. Neither of us had ever thought about it until that bloody episode of my strange addiction or whatever it was. The more we talked about it the more we realized we both needed it. So!! Please ! Help out a new young single mother ;-) My baby is three but hes a very big strong boy...First time spankings...? Should Imake it quick or long and drawn out?

if you have never tried any of it before, i would suggest the first time is when he makes what you two normally consider funny saracastic comments, or perhaps he doesn't eat all his vegetables, or doesn't hand you the remote.. anything that normally you would expect a little boy to do, or not do, grab his arm and swat his bum.. HARD.... and say "NO! good boys eat all their vegetables.... you don't want more spankings do you?" (say that last part with a twinkle in your eye)... this is a good way to find out if he has the same desire to be spanked, as you have to spank.

Also, if you two are in the ab play mode and you are mommy, say something you know he won't like such as "i think its nap time, or early bed time. When he argues, again spank him, one two three times hard! right in a row. And say "any more misbehavior and i'll have you over my knee with ur pants down!" than after t his spanking, march him to the corner and make him kneel there, hands clasped behind his back, maybe a pacifier in his mouth, until you say he can come out...

Might be fun if you have one of thse old egg times you can set for when he can come out.. but basically doing the one swat hard.. will let you know if he is into this aspect or not.. he may not want to be spanked... the second idea. where u swat three times will allow you both another opportunity to see if you both enjoy it..

after that... its whatever you want!

• Like 1

Mamanme,

There are some things you could learn from http://www.disciplinarywivesclub.com/ that apply to a woman giving a larger man a real spanking. Thank you so much for growing as a person and becoming open minded about this community. I'm a DL, but I'm also a Daddy to my Little Girl (LG) who is an AB. Our rule (which she came up with) is first a warning, next is time out in the corner and the third time earns a spanking. After you both have gotten through him getting his first real spanking from you, it's a good time to discuss when future spankings could be earned. Sarah_AB has a good suggestion for testing the water. Of course, you're looking for consent from your adult partner. That's exactly why I have the three strike rule with my wife!

Good luck and please let us know how it goes for you!

Aloha,

Honu

wow thanks so much :)

I talked to him a bit about it td just to see where he stood. I think he may be a bit of a naughty boy on purpose this next bit!!!!!!

. I feel a bit twisted knowing hes going to be very sookie and sorry and cuddly after. Almost want to spank him harder so mama gets extra cuddles ;)

I think well just try bare handed at first and go from there :) ill letchya know how it goes :)

I feel so open and welcome here!! Its amazing!!!

• Like 2

So there was a morning spanking today :)Someone was in a foul lil mood. would not take his paci and I had to squeeze his little cheeks and force it into his mouth. He really wanted it he was just being difficult!!

shortly thereafter I asked him to crawl around for Mama in the poofy lil diapey I had just put on him and he refused! !!! couldnt believe it. I warned him that if he said neh eh I would spank him. I even tried to put him in time out first and he would not budge. A 6ft+ 200lb+ stubborn baby needed to be taught a lesson .

I told him to get on the bed and lay on his tummy. I pinched his little ass and warned him I would spank him hard if he continued to be defiant. of course he wouldnt listen...

I unfastened on side of his diaper and spanked him lightly. no flinch no effect. I slapped harder and harder til he flinched and made sure to really rub in the slaps. everytime I moved he flinched . I loved it. once it seemed to be taking effect I asked if he was soery n he said mmhmm. he learned his lesson :) he was sookin a lil after so I let him have a lil boobie time :) defff something we will do agai. :)

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello fellow mommies (and daddies)! It's my first time posting, but I've had to give my little one a few good swats on the behind. He's only one, so if he does something naughty/unsafe for babies, spanking can be the best way to get the message across quickly! He's always "sowwy" afterward, and clings to Mama. Sneaky babies and their cuteness!

I only spank for discipline when he is late or forgets to call things like that. But he is good most of the time. I told him one day if he wanted a mother son kind of relationship then I should also be able to enforce my rules. I think you should start out easy then build up to find out how he takes it. I use my hand or a wooden spoon. The spoon has a lot of meaning for me because it is the same spoon my mother use on use kids. I was so happy I found it when she asked me to see what I wanted when she was cleaning out her basement. I also found some baby things like are baby bottles and a few diapers. I told my guy I was using my diapers on him as inserts and it turned him on.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm on the other end of the spectrum. My LG hates them- doesn't even 'want to be punished'. It's okay with me- I like a well-behaved AB :D

Sometimes it will be a punishment of a super thick diaper, on a rare occasion- standing in the corner. I'd be okay if she tempted me more often to punish her, but I wouldn't try to force her into a more strict relationship :P I think she loves a softie daddy figure, and I love a sweetheart <3

I don't enjoy spanking Lilly......

But when its us as two adults it is a turn on.... As foreplay of course.......

I may be a sadist but I don't enjoy her actual pain for a real punishment......... We differentiate between foreplay spankings and discipline spankings....

When it's us as a daddy and his little girl I'll spank her to reinforce rules... But that's it.

Though I don't spank softly either..... I spank as hard as I would if it were two consenting adults......

Sometimes I spank harder when she's naughty as an adult....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am a new mommy. I read all posts in here. But confused I do something to make my baby get in trouble or wait for my Baby to mess up? Do I smack my baby hand or spank my baby bottom?

• 2 weeks later...