LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Non- Smelly Mess (Bananna)

zarim

So - I was looking though the surveys and found an interesting thread on bannanas. Seemed fum, and tried it out. But I could not get anything up there. Crushed up about 4 good bananas. I was using a latex glove and guiding it up but could not get it to go anywhare.

Anyone ever try this out? How do you get it to work?

Been wanting to do this so I could mess some of my new bambinos overnight without a smelly mess. So far - I love how comfortable they are - and want to get full usage out of them.

I've done it once or twice AND without the luxuary of lubricant at my disposal (though on kind sight simple soap would probably do)

My advice is simply to insert carefully and slowly. I usually find the first bananna half will get squashed but I do my best to try and push the little pieces in, which in helps to lubercate and then usually the rest of the bananna halves go in okay.

A firm banna rather than one which is already old and squishy is probably adviseable.

Also I don't know if it's possible to push a whole bananna in intact, breaking it into halves or even smaller peices should make it more manageable.

I hope this helps.

The best non smelly poopy like experience is regular oatmeal.

You can make all you want cheaply, put it in thin plastic bags with a little air, tie them shut then explode the bags while you have them in your diaper.

Non smelly, good for your skin and washes down the drain in the shower, way better than a banana.

Thanks for the responses. I was mostly thinking about this as my circumstances make is to a smelly mess would easily reveal my secret. BUT with the bannana idea (as an enema) I could have the full sensation of pooping and not have a smell. Oatmeal sounds good - but would prefer something with some hardness.

The best non smelly poopy like experience is regular oatmeal.

You can make all you want cheaply, put it in thin plastic bags with a little air, tie them shut then explode the bags while you have them in your diaper.

Non smelly, good for your skin and washes down the drain in the shower, way better than a banana.

how do you manage to insert them? I tried to do this - made up a batch of oatmeal, tied it in little thin bags, and then just couldn't get them in. It was much too soft to actually insert into such a tight space =(

I'm pleased to say I'm sitting in a lovely warm batch of oatmeal (with some very real wetness >.>) but I had to put it straight in the diaper without the pleasure of pooping it out =(

Not sure if anyone has overlooked this possibility or not. Since the topic is "Non-Smelly Mess", I would think that if you are going to put a banana up your pipe so you could poop it out for the feeling but not the smell, you would first need to empty your bowels of whatever is already in there! Othrwise, you may poop out the banana and some other real stuff along with it! Even as it is, if you first empty your bowels of the real thing, there is probably going to be some residual left that comes out with the banana. Is this small enough so that the banana smell will over ride the poop smell? How do you feel about cleaning up after the deed? If it was banana only, OK. If it's banana mixed in with some of the real thing, do you still want to clean your bottom off, expecially if you are away from home in a restroom somewhere? If you freeze the banana first so it will go up the shoot intact, what will the sudden freezing tempreture do to your body and your system?

So - I was looking though the surveys and found an interesting thread on bannanas. Seemed fum, and tried it out. But I could not get anything up there. Crushed up about 4 good bananas. I was using a latex glove and guiding it up but could not get it to go anywhare.

Anyone ever try this out? How do you get it to work?

Been wanting to do this so I could mess some of my new bambinos overnight without a smelly mess. So far - I love how comfortable they are - and want to get full usage out of them.

i just warm them up & mash them & put them in my diapers same feeling & no smell, been doing it for years.
  • 3 weeks later...

I did it just a little while ago, sitting in the mess now.

Freeze the bananas till almost solid.

Lube up your butt and use a dildo to open/relax yourself.

Bananas will slide right in.

how do you manage to insert them? I tried to do this - made up a batch of oatmeal, tied it in little thin bags, and then just couldn't get them in. It was much too soft to actually insert into such a tight space =(

I'm pleased to say I'm sitting in a lovely warm batch of oatmeal (with some very real wetness >.>) but I had to put it straight in the diaper without the pleasure of pooping it out =(

Yeah, okay.. Your attempt at funny/stupid was too obvious.