LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Bulge Fold

This also depends on if you are talking about cloth or disposables. I have found with thick disposables that if you open them up, then fold them length wise, this creates a 'channel' in the middle and helps cut down on the bulk in the crotch area, and helps them fit better.

Fopr cloth, you have to practice on what ever fold you want. i wear prefolds, so much of that work is done, all i have to do is some adjusting. I usually fold one in 1/3's length wise, fan out the back, which leaves a kind of triangle, then pull up the front and adjust and pin. this creates a 'pocket' in the middle for any 'accidents' :blush: and helps in containment, as opposed to just laying the thing flat and pulling it up and pinningthe sides, which leaves the side panels against your inner thighs, and creates more bulk, and potential rash to more exposed skin...

Ya kind of have to tinker and futz with them for the fit you want, since everyone is different, what works for me might not work for you :whistling:

YMMV...

• 2 weeks later...

More information is needed so that information that addresses your problem can be provided. Disposable or cloth? What brand? What thickness (day or night or the model of disposable)?

BriGuy has the right idea. My guess is that you aren't getting a good secure fit tight to your body. This might be the reason you're getting an uncomfortable fold jabbing you in the rear.

I haven't used the Abri-wing diapers, so I can't speak from experience about them. I use the Abena Abri-form Original diapers and here is how I put them on.

The easiest way I've found to put on a disposable diaper is stand with my back to a wall with my legs slightly spread. Then open the back of the diaper, but let the fron unfold and fall downward. Then I hold it by the taped edges behind me even with where I want the waist to be. For me, this is slightly higher than where my belt line is. Then I lean against a wall to hold the diaper in that position. Next, keeping the front of the diaper still folded, I pull the diaper up between my legs carefully working the diaper tight into the crotch. Once that's accomplished, I unfold the front and stretch one side back so that I can bring the back wing of the diaper around and tape it securely, first at the leg tape and then at the waist. Then I do the same on the other side. When I tape the other side, I stand away from the wall a little so I can pull the diaper snug and get a good secure fit.

Whether a variation of this technique will help, I can't say. However, I'd suggest doing you best to make the diaper fit as close to your body as possible.

If you are using cloth diapers, try doing a fold called a "bikini twist." This keeps too much material from bunching up between your legs. It is generally used on babies that have chunky little legs. Look up the term on the Internet and you should find a diagram on how to do a bikini twist.

I'm pretty sure that's because the diaper is too big for u. You could solve that by either using a spreader, or compression pants to hold it flat to your body.

Well, I had similar Tena Flex medium and they were just too small. So, I got the larger size in Abri Wing to see if the fit is any better. They seem fit better, I'm 175 pounds and 5'11", somewhat of a bigger waist though, i'm guessing around 37".