LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Made For Tv Movies

DailyDi

Sorry, Sci-Fi is dead. Used to have some of the best shows on tv. Now they have Ghost Hunters, MMA fighting and bad horror movies. :\ Heck, it was better when they put whole days of Hulk and Prisoner reruns on.

IIRC one of the cast said that Eureka was actually one of the most profitable series on the network, but it wasn't profitable enough to keep in production? lolwut? Apparently the new parent company is more interested in making season after season of bad series that tank before the first run of episodes is even aired.

There's so many channels besides Sci-Fi that have completely ruined their programming in the past decade or so. I can remember when you used to turn to discovery channel and TLC for natures documentaries and educational programming; now all they play are terrible reality shows because they are cheap to produce.

• 2 weeks later...

eureka was on for like 6 or 7 years... all shows need to come to an end, and eureka was coming to a natural end.

I loved the show, but knew that it was time for it to end... just because a show is successfull doesn't mean it should go on forever.. some shows can go on and on and still be successfull, others need to have an end.... otherwise they will stop being successful.

Eureka had a good run. I'm really enjoying Warehouse 13 and Alphas atm. Alphas imo delivers on what Heroes never quite managed to be. I also dig Haven but that's not on at the moment.

Sci/Sy-Fi/Fy has had a few notable good movies show up on their horror roster over the years. Most notably Dog Soldiers and Cube.