LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wife Has Me Wearing 24/7 For The Next Two Weeks

HI all

For the first time my wife is playing diaper games with me.My kids have gone to europe with my mother in law for the next two weeks.Last night as usual I took out a diaper to wear,as my wife walked in ,she as usual said nothing .Only about after 20 minutes as got into bed did she spring the suprise of my life on me.She told me that she wanted me to wear 24/7 wetting only for the next two weeks until the kids got back.I cant express my happiness about it enough and she knows it since last night she has checked my diaper twice to see if I should change ,she wont change me witch is fine by me.I am wearing Dry 24/7 and are they thirsty.Lucky I am no holiday so I wont have to be seen at work that would be a big proplem.I am planning on taking the wife out tommorrow night to dinner diapered.This is going to be a lot of fun

• Like 1

I just got to experience this a few weeks ago with the wife, I came home from work to start a 6 day vacation and she said my diaper was on the bed for me. She normally doesn't change me as I do it myself. She then proceeded to tell me that the bathroom was off limits for the next 6 days; and she would be changing all my diapers. Let me tell you this was a dream come true. She has changed me before (wet and messy) a few times, but to have 6 days of this was fantastic. She told me that we will be doing this again very soon, I can't wait. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

What a great relationship!

We are all envious of you in that, and you and your wife seem to be made for each other.

Just out of curosity, any lingering effects after 2 weeks none stop being diapered? Are you worried you might slip during the day now and dripple or wet you pants?

After this long of a time and the fact that you do nightly diapers, I would be a bit concerned and maybe wear a guard for a while at least

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to know about after-effects of being 24/7 for 2 full weeks! I go into long term wearing with the mindset that I am fully willing to let myself become untrained, so I find that after just 2 or 3 days it becomes very natural to void smaller amounts, more often, whenever your body gives you the signal no matter what the situation or location, I also found out that after switching back to wearing underwear, it's really hard for me to know when I'm really done peeing, and it'll be common for me to zip up and dribble a big stain in the front of my pants after I tried hard to squeeze it off with less success

Let us know! Did you notice any changes?