LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Psychology Homework

I'm in an intro Psychology class at the moment, and one of the assignments was to participate in various experiments that are being offered throughout the semester. The only one available at the moment was about how people experience levels of trauma and disgust. It wants me to rate various things on a scale of 1-5 from not disgusting at all to extremely disgusting, and it has things like "the neighbor's dog pooped on your yard," "a religious leader you look up to was convicted of child abuse," and "the cashier accidentally gave your friend too much change, and he decided to keep it."

The one that I found interesting was " Your long-term romantic partner asks you to dress up as a baby before engaging in sexual activity."

Um... I think I'll mark that one as "not disgusting." :whistling:

• Like 1

That question seems very pinpoint specific, compared to all general questions. I wonder if that question is a way for the professor to find out AB/DL lovers. Of course, i could be over thinking things.

It sounds more like that the professor deliberately chose and 'out there' fetish as an example because he knows it is highly unlikely any of his students are into it and that it is generally regarded as pretty weird. Reading the results would make an interesting experience! it would be great to get a read on the vanilla comunity's view on ABDL. I think the results tho would be pretty harsh,

It sounds more like that the professor deliberately chose and 'out there' fetish as an example because he knows it is highly unlikely any of his students are into it and that it is generally regarded as pretty weird. Reading the results would make an interesting experience! it would be great to get a read on the vanilla comunity's view on ABDL. I think the results tho would be pretty harsh,

I wish there was a way I could let them know I'd like to see the results of that section of the survey, but I doubt that could happen. And you're right, I'm sure that would be one of the highest scoring questions.

I would go up to the professor and ask to see if the final results will be posted. Depending on the professor's personality, you might be able to ask if any weird things that were brought up. I had a professor that would talk about weird stuff that happened during his experiments previous experiments during class.

I am now interested in the questions on the exam. Mostly cause I wonder if there would be some desensitizing in the later questions.

Sadly our professor isn't the one running the experiments, he just directed us to a website where we can find some to participate in. If he was running it, I probably would ask to see the results.