LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Southeast Ohio

glenn63

hi all i have moved here to ohio about three yrs ago now and see there are quite a few of us in the buckeye state (very cool )

i live about half hour south of zanesville and it seems most of you all are north , west and south west of were i am. maybe soon i can make a trip or two to where ever , but for now looking for folks living in the zanesville ,newark, and parkersburgh, marietta areas , these are all within an hour drive for me , i do drive and i have a job so anything is possible just looking for friends as i have a great SO/mommy thanks

Well if you ever get to Columbus let me know. I have a girlfriend Mommy as well. Although she is kinda new to it and might not want to meet others..but I haven't asked her either :P

Hmmm i'll be there sept 8-13 i think thats right, sat-thursday... or maybe wednesday? hell now i cant remember which day.. its a work thing i'm out there for. I'm gonna need someone to go to dinner with at least one of thse nights! as I'll need someone to tell me a good place to go! I'm staying downtown too...

Yep we got all kinds of good ones and bad ones too, And need to know price range as well, Will you be entertaining for work? You know I don't have a load of Money there girl! :P

i was looking online and there seems to be a really good german restaurant somewhere near where i'm staying, and i heard about a decent steakhouse somewhere.. i have the info written down at work....

We have German Village on the south side of Downtown (walking distance depending on your hotel), lots of places there. Once you get back to your info, let us know of the place your talking about...& I'm sure Repaid 1 & I could let you know more.

The German restaurant would be probably this one, I have been there a few times. But I understand while some people rave about the place for what it is, there have been reports concerning it's cleanliness as far as the kitchen in recent years. So I would opt out of that one.

http://www.schmidthaus.com/

Steak houses we have a few really nice ones. As far as downtown this is the nicest one and Ohhhh so expensive so I have never been. But heard good things about the place, reservations are pretty much the norm for the place. kinda higher class too.

http://www.mitchellssteakhouse.com/

A bit further down my way from town in a burb about a mile from me is the Top, which is a real nice one two. Still expensive and reservations usually are needed, that one I have been too years ago and the food was also top notch.

http://thetopsteakhouse.com/

There is also a Top class Japanese Steak house uptown near you or close, been to it a few years ago, but have some alot closer to me. All are the ones where you sit around the chef and he cooks and does the little show for you while cooking your food. All require reservations

http://www.japaneses...columbusoh.com/

Most of the outlaying burbs in columbus have the best restaurants as nobody stays uptown after business hours, except maybe the College kids and wino's. If you have something in mind on what type of food you want. I can point you to the best food, and atmosphere. At least around my area which is roughly maybe two miles from town center. Our Bus systems are pretty easy to get around on and travel the main streets pretty routinely at half hour intervals. Most streets are a straight shot out of town so you only have to get on one bus to get to where you are going.

There is one place I would recommend but it's a tad walk or cab ride to get too. Many People who visit Columbus go to here. It's pretty nice

http://www.youtube.c...?v=iCea3bJOAMY.

Anyway just let me know your plans and stuff and I will find you a nice place. We have some really nice Pizza places and Bars too. Those I really know. In fact, my favorite hang out has free food daily with cooks outs on Friday at 6 p.m. $5 dollar pitchers of beer, good music and karaoke on Friday and Saturday. A small neighbor hood place where everyone knows everyone kinda thing. We have a real good Steak and Rib place near me too. Actually quite a few Chain steak places, which might not be out your way. Haven't been to Cali in a while to remember .

http://thehickoryhouse.com/

Anyway just let me know what's up and I will find you something. Most of them are out of my league right now. But as a Former Chef and Restaurant owner, I know the good ones, and the hidden ones off the Map so to speak. ;)

I'm totally down for a bar meet up!!! lets see, I know saturday a bit later i'll be free.. and either tuesday or wednesday night... (i just have to shake a pesky coworker who always wants to tag along! - but i have that covered, an old friend from college happens to live in columbus so i can just say i'm going to have drinks wit her.)... i'm staying i think in the hyatt downtown.. does that sound right? i think thats it...

Fine with me anyway you want to do it. Your in a bit off from town proper at the Hyatt. But it's not to far from Main Street, which is where you would want to go. Not sure what means if any you have to get around, like a rental car or something. My Girlfriend has a nice car but she hates to go uptown..but we will see. :P

no car renting, i would take a taxi. The conference is at the hotel, so there would be no justification to renting a car... sides i hate driving... i'll PM you when it gets closer so we can work out the details!

ohh well if there is a bus than I can take that.....

yeah huggies i think sunday day i'm going to go to the zoo! I know there is a bus for that! its a straight bus just a few blocks from my hotel.. i looked it up.

• 2 weeks later...

so i get in around 5 30 saturday night, so probably won't get to the hotel and checked in until around 7 pm, as i have to get my bags, get hte shuttle etc than will need to shower, change and ditch my cowokers....... is there a place maybe closer to the hotel part of town we could meet up? Just cause it will be later after a full day of traveling, so wouldn't mind meeting closer to the hotel area.. if people meet up saturday night....

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...