LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Should I Do?

i told my fiancé about my DL side, and she was fine with it. but i recently came out to myself as an adult toddler. i found a mommy and i've had a few visits with her. i really like being a toddler, and it's something that i'd like to do more (on the weekends and after work). how should i tell my fiancé? (and should i tell her because she's moving across the country?)

To me this is cheating even if there isn't sex involved. My advice is to pick one as not many women will be okay with you going to another woman to get your needs met.

• Like 1

I agree with DD. Thats emotional cheating since your getting some of your needs met. You should tell your fiance about youre toddler side. especially if it's that important to you.good luck. I hope for the best outcome possible.

Agreed. If your GF doesn't want to 'play Mommy' then she might allow you to see someone else for that but if you don't let her make that choice (and you do whatever she says in every way) then you will likely lose the GF :crybaby: Think of it this way: Finding a GF that accepts this isn't easy, but the 'Mommy' will still be there and available later on if things don't work with the GF ;)

Bettypooh

I have to completely agree with DD on this one, to me it's cheating. I've said that for years. If you need to go outside your relationship for something like a fetish to be satisfied, then you need to seriously reconsider the relationship. Sex, or no sex, your partner (to me) should be able to accept you as you are....which COULD be why I am single :P But anyways, your partner should be able to fulfill all your needs and wants, and you in turn should do the same for them. If they won't play "mommy" then ask yourself what is more important. A mommy, or your fiance/girlfriend? Life isn't easy, sometimes you have to make big choices like this.

I am unclear, is the person you are currently with moving to you or away from you?

If she was moving away, I would hope it would be an uncomplicated talk as long as you don't mind if she gets a few needs met herself while in this long distance relationship. If she is moving to you, it might be a harder talk, but one I would hope that she could understand. However if she didn't want you to see this mommy, it would come down to a one or the other kind of thing. I'd choose her myself.

Since she is thinking about marrying you seriously though, you really cannot lie to her or try to hide visits with mommy.