LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help! Buying Plastic Pants First Time

Hello all! I want to order some plastic pants because Im tired of leaking around my legs :(

Can anyone help me? I want a plastic pant I can wear ontop of my diapers, usually 2 abu cushies. I want it to keep me from leaking on my pants! So who can tell me what kind, what size, etc. And where to buy them? Thanks guys!

The best thing to do is to learn all you can. This is the place to do it. I provide a link in my signature that leads to my very thorough reviews of what I have and prefer (I would like to try more) As to what size? Well there are size charts and it is up to you to match the data with what you are. That is the best anyone can do

Enclosed elastics will help prevent leaks. Check the specs on crotch width to accommodate the bulk of the diapers you referenced. There are many on line providers. When you pick your solution, please share it with us on this thread.

Read the size charts!!!!!!!! Also, know measurements you need, crotch, leg circumference, and waist. Get a size that will fit the largest dimension. If they are too tight, they will rip quickly. Try one or 2 of something before stocking up, plastic pants are not returnable except for manufacturing defects.

I find that most plastic pants come in size's like, s (small) to 3xl (large). there is also the style : high waist - nornal waist, then there is a whole host of designs

Soz about the rushed post yesterday, (work). As I was saying, I find the 3xl size pants to be best fit for mine, they come with a 43cm / 17inch crotch which is plenty big enought for most. When you start getting into cloth nappies and booster pads the crotch gets very bulky, and after a while you'll probly get into double diapering which these wide crotch pants can easily handle. I use 1.5 meter terry sqaures (4.9 ft) so you can imagine the bulk of one folded up running through the middle. Hope this helps,

Enclosed Elastics also keeps the elastic from absorbing any odors from urine that once you get it into the elastic it's almost impossible to get rid of it, so enclosed elastic will save you money and headaches down the road no matter who's pants you buy.

Nappy