LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ooops, Should Have Changed Sooner

I stopped for gas the other day, diaper was already wet, the moment I got out of the car I started to wet again, didn't even know it was happening until to late. When I got home a couple minutes later i noticed the entire front of my pants were wet. I wonder if anyone at the gas station noticed?

Whoops! Front of your pants? I you were wearing a disposable, did you maybe have a tear in the diaper backing in the front? I would have expected the crotch of your pants to be the place to get wet! Thats one reason I often wear even just a thin cheap pair of plastic pants over my disposable diapers, especially the cloth backed ones. Half moons in the back of your pants are one thing - a wet front of your pants is another! (Who cares what people think of you as you LEAVE the room - it's the impression they get of you as you ENTER the room thats important, so they say!)

I have had that happen, but not to the extreme :blush: Back when I went up to San Jose, I was 'road testing' a Bellissimo, and I could'nt get it to fit right. It was wet when I finally got to where I was going, and had to stop for gas, and like above, I let go of a flood (from all the ice tea I drank on the road) and the diaper leaked around the front *GAH!* it swelled like crazy, but not having a good seal around the legs caused it to gap in the wrong places and ....well...I had wet spots where I didn't want or need them :blush:

I still had to go check into my hotel ...and meet with friends I was traveling with, I just barely managed to hide the situation before stripping out of the diaper (only maybe 1/2 used :badmood: ) and going off to hang out and dinner...

BAH..poor fitting diapers S*U*C*K!! :P

It goes with the turf- if you wet, you will leak :blush: Diaper backing will wick (cloth) or rip (plastic) and even plastic panties eventually give up the ghost and wear out :rolleyes: Luckily, my few experiences have been diaper smiles in back except once where there was a small visible wet spot just between my legs in front :o Oh well, at least it doesn't happen very often and so far hasn't been a real problem :whistling: Life is full of embarrassing moments, and it's more about how well you handle them than what they are B)

Bettypooh

For me it's kind of like driving ;) I won't start off unless I have enough gas to get there unless I can stop on the way to get more, and it's always good to know I have more than that :rolleyes: Similarly I would rather start off with too much diaper capacity, just in case B) There will be times when that may not be quite enough :o but all you can do is try and hope for the best!

Bettypooh