LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gotta love when you have a full time good paying job and then you are told your being laid off.... Great....

Been outta work for 2 weeks and applied to well over 20 different jobs and nothing has turned up..... If a job doesn't come up soon it looks like I wont be wearing diapers for too much longer... Too much student load debt to pay with no income..... Gotta love the stressful parts of life...

I know how you feel, I am in the same boat, minus the student loan. I may have to change geographical locations to find a job. I was at my previous job for over 8 years, when my district supervisor notified me. He said it was corporate cutbacks and that I was an undesirable, so I was the one to go.

Then you'd love to be me- a bright new job that promised to grow into decent money but instead has taken every dime I had plus a personal loan just so I could keep working on it :o I'm flat broke after believing what my 'friend' said and leaving my old job in hope that this would work out <_< and if it doesn't start paying at least double what I've seen so far within two weeks I'm going to have to go back to the old job (if there is any work there) or find another job quickly if there ain't (and those are in very short supply right now) :( Otherwise I may become homeless once again :bash: Something new has broken open though, and in two weeks I will know what it pays and thus what I am going to do based on that. TBH it doesn't look promising at all :crybaby:

I'm hanging on the edge of a financial cliff by the last crumbling parts of my fingernails right now with nothing to catch me if I fall :o I feel like human toilet paper and one of the very few bright spots left in my life is right here. All other times I have to keep my mind focused elsewhere or I'd check out of this bullsh!t existence called life. Sure you don't want some of this? Yeah, I didn't think so- I didn't want it either.

Bettypooh

Hey thanks. Will do what i can to keep on moving forward.. It the waiting game that I can't stand... I rather be out sweating and working my a$$ off then sitting at home watching my wife work...... Atleast she had a job (wish the pay was better because it wont cover all the bills now that im out of work)... but something will change, its just a matter of when..

I can try to go for unemployment but the issue with that is my last job (im using him as a major reference) (Being in the architectural field). I am affraid that if i file for umeployment he will give me a bad reference as he will be paying for all of the unemployment money........ SO i am nervous to file......

I can try to go for unemployment but the issue with that is my last job (im using him as a major reference) (Being in the architectural field). I am affraid that if i file for umeployment he will give me a bad reference as he will be paying for all of the unemployment money........ SO i am nervous to file......

If you are entitled to un-employment compensation, you should file for it. You and you former employers have been paying into the system. If they give you any shit, go see an attorney. There are lawyers that love this kind of stuff.

nervous or not, you need something, those bills aint paying themselves, and if you have any kids its even more important to go ahead and file

Actually, the money you'd get from unemployment is already paid for in most places so it's not going to cost them any more ;) It's an insurance fund that is paid into while a person is employed, not afterward. The first rule of business is "take the money if it's offered" because that doesn't always happen so you get it whenever you can B) Also, it is actually illegal in most places for a former employer to give a bad reference to a prospective future employer, but there are legal ways around that which most HR people know so you can't get away with everything, though small things rarely get exposed. Your way around that is by not lying to your interviewer- if you had a problem in your last job figure out how to explain it without making yourself look bad, and don't blurt it out- wait till they ask before explaining and say only what you must about it :whistling: Laws and procedures vary widely from place to place, so the above may or may not apply where you are but in the US, this is all generally true.

Since you were laid off and not fired there's no stigma to being unemployed- it's happened to a lot of people in recent times and it's often nobody's fault :crybaby: Many prospective employers will, however, take a dimmer view of applicants who have not been employed for a long time, so you need to get hopping with the resumes' and applications while you are still fresh :) It also helps a lot if you have some kind of business going on while you're job-hunting in your career field even if it's just mowing lawns. Doing that shows you have the right attitude about wanting to work and that you are willing to do whatever you can to improve your situation at any level. Go-getters get the jobs!

Bettypooh