LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Same Problem?

greg55

So I have noticed that I have a little problem. I cannot sleep while diapered. I think that it is a mix of reasons. First off, my house does not have air-conditioning, and my room does not get adequate airflow as my window is boarded shut. But I think its also because I am excited to be in a diaper. I was just wondering if there is anyone else out there who has this problem as well...

my window is boarded shut.

Preparing for the zombie apocalypse, are you?

But other than that: excitement about it will probably be the main reason; try a couple of times when you're dead tired, you'll get used to it.

Good luck!

So I have noticed that I have a little problem. I cannot sleep while diapered. I think that it is a mix of reasons. First off, my house does not have air-conditioning, and my room does not get adequate airflow as my window is boarded shut. But I think its also because I am excited to be in a diaper. I was just wondering if there is anyone else out there who has this problem as well...

Yes, have been that way for years and I know it's only because I am excited or at least I know that I'm wearing a diaper.

Wetman, my window is boarded shut cause my landlord took a house and turned it into 3 apartments. Where my window used to face out is someone else's living room...

Wetman, my window is boarded shut cause my landlord took a house and turned it into 3 apartments. Where my window used to face out is someone else's living room...

Based on what little info you have given, that has to be a code violation and/or illegal. There are codes/laws on windows and egress.

Looking at the big picture, (not your air circulation or comfort,) you have to have a way to get out in an emergency and if your landlord's remodeling has put you at risk, you need to get it corrected or move.

I can't really sleep UNLESS I am diapered, mainly because of the fact I am paranoid about how soaked i will get the bed, sheets, floor.... but also the lack of comfort FROM the diaper...

Ya, Im thinking that its cause I'm still pretty new to my diapered life. So everytime now that I get in diaper I really excited. I think as I get more used to it I will be able to sleep. Last night I tried, and I was able to sleepish...

Um, I *think* I might have had that problem, many, many years ago but if I did, I got over it.

Practice, practice, practice.

Oh, and what DL_Ashlee said would work I suspect (you’re wearing a diaper anyway so it’s not exactly going to make a mess). Most males can’t stay awake after that anyway.

These days, I sleep much better in a diaper (preferably wet) than without. Pity I can't do it more often.

I still haven't gotten over it, though I'm trying. I find it helps to put on a fresh diaper before sleeping - at least don't try to wear a soaked one, after I ejaculate I lose interest in the discomfort of the wet diaper, but if I can get myself into a fresh one I fall asleep "alright".