LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Nappies

I have now decided to come clean!i have been wearing nappies for about eight months but have only recently began to use them! Only for wetting but i feel like a freak for doing this! I am female btw and despite being an older lady I am hotter than you would think;)

you hang in there girl us old people can have some fun too, i am in cloth diapers and rubber pants this morning, and just love my diapers oh by the way i am 65 years old lol stay dry or wet or damp or what ever huggies have a great time

If you feel like a freak for wetting them, You will really feel freaky when you try full use. Once you try full use, you will never go back to just partial use. Its soooo relaxing. Enjoy the freakishness.

Guest gnappies

Nowt freaky about it. I'm 41 and have been wearing nappies when I feel like it for years. Depends (pun intended) on the mood. I have only ever wet, (and still only occaisonally), poop is not for me.

Crack on and enjoy it, at least you have found a 'kink' you enjoy. Many never find it or surpress it, so consider yourself lucky.

Blu4, welcome to the club! Nothing better than wearing a nappy and plastic pants and wetting them not matter what your age.

But I'm sure we'd all like to know your back story and why only now you are getting into wearing and using nappies?

Being well into my 50's I am not about to pass up any fun or happiness that comes my way B) I don't have to shout it from the treetops, but I love diapers- especially wet ones. So what? Just enjoy the things you like now because you have limited tomorrows to do that in ;) Don't waste time worrying, just enjoy life and go on with it :D

Bettypooh

Blu4,

Of course you know how fortunate you are that your husband is supportive of all this and probably agrees with how hot you are. Thanks for keeping all of us updated and keep enjoying who you are.

Aloha,

Honu

I'm 41 and I enjoy wearing diapers even though I need them for medical reasons.

over time the freakishness feeling should disappear.

their is nothing wrong with liking diapers or nappies as some people refer to them

:smiley-baby-boy: .

Everyone feels the same way when they first discover or start wearing, the sooner you learn to accept yourself the better your life will be.

Nobody should have to live with such guilt or shame, if i had a choice to get rid of it or keep it, id keep it.

Its part of me.

Wear nappies, enjoy nappies and be happy.

Same here, I've loved diapers all my life but only in the past couple of years have really gotten into it. Just recently got into cloth diapers and plastic pants

I always find it interested to hear stories by older people who are middle aged or senior citizens who are all of a sudden into diapers and never were before that. Same as when they were adults like in their 20's or 30's. Most AB/DLs I have seen were into this since childhood, the desires I mean and some of them did do diapers then too or did make shifts of them.

I also would like to hear about how you got into them.

I am actually forty six :). I suppose that I have always been a bit repressed even though I have wanted to come clean about my kink for a few years, I thought that if I owned up my husband would think that I was a total freak and worse be totally disgusted:(. To cut a long story short I lost my brother at just forty seven from a severe stroke and a few months later my mother in law died from lung cancer. It made me realise that we never know when our time will come so I told my husband. To my surprise he didn't mind in the slightest si I ordered some nappies off the Internet and I have been 24/7 since about November. Thank you all for the kind words of support, you really are a lovely bunch of people xx

There is nothing wrong into wearing nappies and for me personaly I have been wearing them for some years now and I like to wear them for fun instead of need but its nice to have that extra padding and wanting to wear nappies again, so dont be ashamed *cuddles*