LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Can'T Tell If A User Is Ignoring Me Or Is Being Ultra Paranoid Over Their Profile Settings.

Basically I have flexigirl on my friends list for a very long time, but fairly recently she has disabled the blog comments and and the 'send me a message' option.

The strange thing is, why all of a sudden would she do this? She better have not ignored me, as I haven't done anything wrong or said anything wrong either.

Plus she's never on chat either, so how do I communicate with her?

Except when she's ranting very occassionally on the forum about diaper links, that's all she seems to do nowadays.

But never discusses other things or interacts with people on the forum or in chat, which is strange....

Thought she was an ab/dl?, so why is she being so pananoid or not saying much on the forums nowadays....

I mean like all the other people on my friends list you can send them messages and even the ones that are not.

So what does it look like if someone is ignoring you? Message option still there, but no answer, or message option missing?

As would like to know if she who was a fairly good friend, if she just started ignored me for no reason. As she will get fucking deleted if that's the case.

People do things for different reasons. Perhaps they tire of something, perhaps they want to spend more time doing other things, perhaps they had problems with someone else :mellow: All is normal. Don't 'read between the lines' when someone drops out or you may be making a mistake :o Just wait for their return and keep an eye out for them- they will almost always be back sooner or later ;)

Among the many things I've been involved with, ABDL seems to have the highest rate of 'Binge and Purge' or the lesser degree of 'coming and going'. We almost all have cycles of interest that go up and down, so if someone is in a down cycle, they will be up again at some point :thumbsup:

One of my favorite people here has been gone a long time :( As an admin I know their email address and some days it takes all I have to not send them a message. It would be wrong for me to invade their privacy so I remain silent and wait :blush: I should have become more personally acquainted with them while they were here but I didn't try so it's at least part my own fault :crybaby: Had we exchanged emails prior to their disappearance we'd still be in touch and I wouldn't be worried that something bad had happened to them. To be sure this doesn't happen to you, see if your friends here want to stay in touch with off-site means of your mutual choosing. Many will :D

Bettypooh

My major complaint is perosns who start a conversation of interest who you would like to continue with and they drop out. Another variant of that is the preson who you take as a "friend" and they just sit there (which is why I disabled my "Friends" capability). A third varnant of that is the perso who visits your profile or who seems interested, or interesting so you leae a note on their profile feed and it is as if it diesappeared into the ether. Also there are those who do not follow instruction, based on common sense, with regard to contact courtesy. Most of us have rules regarding IM'ing that genrally say that you should have emailed back and forth a few times and that one has restricted times one can do AB IM'ing. Some persons just blow right by them as if they never existed and get huffy if you gently call them on it. Then there is the matter of bringin in unwanted material, in my case, scat aka "squishy" , "full diaper", etc, little boy/daddy, sissy (not LG) and S&M related. We have Profiles for a reason; I always check. The ABDL community is the worst I've seen when it comes to this sourt of thing (not to paint with a broad brush, but to mean the most violations 'per capita"). I had one person refer to me as an "infant" despite the fact that my Profile says that I am about 5

Basically I have flexigirl on my friends list for a very long time, but fairly recently she has disabled the blog comments and and the 'send me a message' option.

The strange thing is, why all of a sudden would she do this? She better have not ignored me, as I haven't done anything wrong or said anything wrong either.

Plus she's never on chat either, so how do I communicate with her?

Except when she's ranting very occassionally on the forum about diaper links, that's all she seems to do nowadays.

But never discusses other things or interacts with people on the forum or in chat, which is strange....

Thought she was an ab/dl?, so why is she being so pananoid or not saying much on the forums nowadays....

I mean like all the other people on my friends list you can send them messages and even the ones that are not.

So what does it look like if someone is ignoring you? Message option still there, but no answer, or message option missing?

As would like to know if she who was a fairly good friend, if she just started ignored me for no reason. As she will get fucking deleted if that's the case.

perhaps 1. the fact that you felt the need to 'call her out' in such a public matter, coupled with 2. the last line of this post is an indication of why she has not responded to you?

or as was mentioned, maybe she has just tired of many aspects and decided not to engage herself more than a minimal amount.

Sometimes people get tired of this website, and the boringness, the sameness, the rediculous need to make all controversial posts be locked.. and just decided to not come as often....

Still, there are ways to go about that in a manner thant is not disrespectful. When Criss found that I was very LG and that was not his interest, he made that known and offered an amicalbe exit. So, just a bit of saying "What would I wnat if I were on the recieveing end of this breakup?" should would point a reasonable person in the right direction

She better have not ignored me, as I haven't done anything wrong or said anything wrong either.

You aren't owed an explanation.

I might ignore you now just because this entire thread makes you sound like an asshole.

• Like 1

You aren't owed an explanation.

I might ignore you now just because this entire thread makes you sound like an asshole.

I don't like people who once were happy to chat to me, suddenly just to blank me for no reason. I consider it incredibly rude, especially when I haven't said anything bad to them in the past.

Decent people say they have to go take a break for whatever reason, such as the 'in and out board' explains that.

Or they could message me saying they needed some time off for personal reasons or whatever.

And if someone ignores me for no reason, they get deleted simple as that.

The point of this thread is I wanted to know if someone why she would do that suddendly change that for no reason? And it's not like she's not coming back as I see her read/lurk the board and rarelly post on it.

If it was from extreme paranoia or from other people hassling her which you can't tanish everyone with the same brush, as I'm not some creep.

Last but not least ErinM, I don't quite get you, but there's no need for that attitude and name calling.

I know firsthand that it sucks to lose friendships on here. The bottom line is that peeps have free will here as they do in no life. On the flip side, no one deserves to be possessed by a so called friend who has revealed their true nature.

• Like 1

Thanks terryfighter for the advice, I think as it's just some online friend not someone in real life I lost. So it's I just gone and deleted her now, if she wants to apologize in the late future and add me back..... If not, her loss.

Nothing alse to say on this.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like people who once were happy to chat to me, suddenly just to blank me for no reason. I consider it incredibly rude, especially when I haven't said anything bad to them in the past.

Welcome to the internet.

I think you're taking this stuff too seriously. You're getting bent out of shape over a random person on the internet unfriending you on a fetish site.

If you keep taking this site as seriously as you are you're going to go nuts.

Guest *~Andi~*

Im obsessed with myself, so recently when I blocked myself and wouldnt respond to any of my own pm's I got quite upset with me. I sat down and me and I had a long talk, we have since made up and now talk openly.

Just goofing a bit... giggle??? :P

• Like 1

Im obsessed with myself, so recently when I blocked myself and wouldnt respond to any of my own pm's I got quite upset with me. I sat down and me and I had a long talk, we have since made up and now talk openly.

Just goofing a bit... giggle??? :P

...and liking your own post is like masturbation on an 'Identity*'-level... :screwy::thumbsup:

*the movie.

@ Lightning:

Yeah, Flexigirl.

She did exactly what you proposed 1

I prefer to be liked, but I won't change something about me just to get someone to like me <_< Here I am, as-is and just as flawed as any other human :) With my fairly extensive Mod experience I've learned to spot moods and trends that are likely to become Mod issues. I'd rather not have to do any Mod work, and on this site I don't really much have to :) Overall this is a great bunch of people :groupwave: What I wrote was not aimed at anyone or targeting anything- I check out many threads and I watch many threads. I made my post in hopes that people would exercise some thought before posting something that could grow into a problem, and time has shown me that this usually works to keep things from getting out of hand :whistling:

I'm doing nothing here that I don't do everywhere else and seeing things the same as I do everywhere else here B) The only difference is that I said what I felt here- and I don't always do that on every topic :mellow: Discuss and opine to your heart's content- that's what a forum is all about :thumbsup: Just don't make work for the Mods and I'm happy.

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...