LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How I Became Magan'S Baby Boy

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

James couldn't believe how his life was unraveling, here he was being teased and tormented by his now Aunt Miranda, as he laid in her lap sucking from her tits actually being breastfed like a actual baby.

• 2 months later...
Guest diaperboykcmo

James laid there in his crib, he didn't even know what he was anymore. As different people would dress him up, his mommy Magan depending on her mood would dress him as a baby boy and other days she'd dress him as a baby girl! The one thing James was coming to terms with in his new life was he had no control! One thing he was happy for was his new daddy and mommy split up. His new daddy had fun with him before being kicked to the curb. He dressed him up as a baby girl and took him to see all their old friends at the Super Bowl Party!

They all laughed and took turns feeding him bottles and of course changing him. When Mommy found out she wasn't very happy. James was hers to do with as she wished but not others! She ended up dumping Ric, then she began seeing a co worker Tara.

• 1 year later...

I wrote a story a while back. I didn't always get the feedback/comments I'd hoped for, but that definitely didn't keep me from writing. If you're basing your continuing of this story on how many comments you receive, then personally, I feel you're writing for the wrong reasons.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...