LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How I Became Magan'S Baby Boy

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was sitting there in his highchair, with baby food all over his face and bib, drinking his bottle trying to wash the taste out of his mouth! He froze, when Mommy said she had a surprise for him! He wondered who was at the door and what the surprise was! He knew with all the things going on today, that it couldn't be anything good! He herd voices and laughing going on, then he herd foot steps whoever it was, was about to see him in all his baby attire and there wasen't a damn thing he could do about it! He wished and prayed this was some bad dream and he would wake up in his nice king sized bed, with silkey sheets! He even kicked his feet there was nothing he could do, then there she was! Stacey!!

"Look baby, look who came to see you!" Magan exclaimed. Like this was supposed to be something great James thought! It had been several years since James last saw Stacey and WOW she's changed! She lived down the street from James when they were growing up. She was a nerdy looking girl, James clique used to make fun of her. She wore glasses, and had dirty blond hair, she was really smart, but this wasen't the same girl he remembered, but I'll be damned that's who it was. In high school, she wanted to date James, but he was too busy bagging cheerleaders, and the preppy girls! He had no time for nerds!!

Stacey stood there with Short permed blond hair, the glasses were gone, she must've had contacts. She was wearing white yoga pants and you could see she was wearing a red thong, and she had a blue halter top on, she's been working out. "Oh my god, I can't believe what you've done to him!" Stacey said. "Yeah I think I finally put him in his proprer place, no more using girls and doing whatever he pleases!" Mommy said and winked at him, with the most seductive look you could imagine. Even with all that she's done to him, she was still sexy as hell, and he was getting so turned on!

Magan "Hey Stacey would you like to take the baby in to the front room and feed him his ba ba, I just made him a bottle of similac!"

Stacey "Sure that sounds good!" Stacey didn't know what she had stumbled on, some weird family or something. I mean there was the guy she grew up with and she had a crush on, now he was sitting in a highchair and being called a baby. She assumed Magan was his girlfriend, but she was calling herself mommy! She had only seen Magan a few times, but she had received a message from Magan how she was throwing a party for James, and how James had wanted to see her. She never imagined this, she was actually hoping with her new look that maybe James might be interested in her again! She knew she was good looking, she's had plenty of guys after her! She had a great career as a model, she could buy anything she wanted, but the one thing she could never buy was James!

Magan thought the plan she had was working to prefection! Magan is very insecure, that's one of the reasons why she has taken complete control over James! How could he ever leave her, if he was a baby! She had to admit, she was actually enjoying being his mommy, it was a huge turn on sexually, she's noticed several times how she's become wet, since she's been his mommy! She was turned on how she had control, how she had James crawling and calling her mommy, just thinking about it got her nipples hard! She had to control herself, make sure the plan was going as she had planned! She wanted to show off baby James to everyone, and make sure NO GIRLS would ever want him again!

Stacey took the bottle, and took baby James by the hand and they went off into the front room. Everyone else stayed in the kitchen cleaning up and unknown to James! Magan was planning on having James birthday!

Stacey had James lay down in her lap and was feeding him his ba ba! James looked up at her, and damn she was really pretty, he can't believe how his life had changed. "Look at you, I can't believe I once had the biggest crush on you, but you were so mean to me!" If you didn't want to go out with me, just say so! You didn't have to call me names, and throw spit balls at me. James tried to say something, but Stacey smacked his diapered butt, it didn't hurt it was just embarassing! Stacey lifted her shirt showing her black bra to James, she rubbed her hand over her tits and said you could've had me, but not anymore! Now look at you, in a diaper, with me feeding you a baby bottle! Stacey scolded him. James couldn't believe what she was doing and was so turned on, damn he felt bad for all the things he had done to her! When the bottle was empty, James said "I really am sorry!" Stacey said "I think what Magan, errr Mommy is doing to you will do you some good!" "You won't be able to hurt or make fun of people, if anything people will make fun of you now!" James sniffled as he thought about his new life, and she was right!

Stacey, well I'm outta here, maybe I'll come back and babysit you sometime!

Stacey "Magan I'm leaving, it was fun I guess!

Magan "Ok thanks for coming by, I'm sure James was glad to see you! Please put the baby in his playpen.

James sat in his playpen, with stuffed animals and baby blocks all around him, in a wet diaper with a binkey in his mouth, and watched one of the nicest girls leave. He truley felt bad!

Magan, Lori and Grandma continued with the plans for James Birthday Party! Unfortuntley for James, this was no longer a Birthday party, but Mommy had made it into a BABY SHOWER!

• Like 1
Guest diaperboykcmo

Wow, lots of views. No comments, guess no one likes it.. Your comments keeps the story going.. I've just read lots of storys, thought I'd contribute and try to entertain...

Hmmm... Stacy had a crush on James & he was so mean to her? Is turn around going to be fair play? Is Stacy going to become his baby sitter? Is she going to get baby James as her own, or end up becoming his baby sister OR maybe Magan does??? And how is he put into his place? What part is 'Grandma' & the other girls invited to the party going to play................

Sooo many places this story can go.... But right now there is another diaper that needs changed, Hopefully once that is taken care of, there will be a new chapter posted and we will see

Au contraire DiaperBoyKCMO. It's a good story and I want to see what happens with the secretary he fired before the story started. This is a good way to put backstory in. I hope to see your update tomorrow.

I wouldn't judge the quality of your work by the quantity of comments you receive. Keep working at it. We'd tell you if we didn't like it.