LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Profession/You Dreams, Etc....

I thought this would make good conversation and get everybody at DD to 'connect' more and get to know each other better...So, that said...What do you do professionally, do you not work? Do you like your job if you do work? What do you like about it most? The least? Do you wear your diapers to work and changs yourself there? Also, growing up...What were you dreams/what you wanted to be in life? And now, being older, have those dreams changed, and if so, what? What keeps you motivated with your goals and dreams in life?

I thought this would make good conversation and get everybody at DD to 'connect' more and get to know each other better...So, that said...What do you do professionally, do you not work? Do you like your job if you do work? What do you like about it most? The least? Do you wear your diapers to work and changs yourself there? Also, growing up...What were you dreams/what you wanted to be in life? And now, being older, have those dreams changed, and if so, what? What keeps you motivated with your goals and dreams in life?

You're getting awfully nosey. :whistling:

How about you answering the questions first?

At the moment, all I will say is I'm retired and loving life.

What do you do professionally, do you not work? I work in a cubicle

Do you like your job if you do work? Love it

What do you like about it most? I read people's medical records all day - its quite entertaining

The least? I have to listen to peoples excuses all day

Do you wear your diapers to work and changs yourself there? of course not

What were you dreams/what you wanted to be in life? I wanted to be rich and famous

And now, being older, have those dreams changed, and if so, what? I still want to be rich and famous... or a librarian

What keeps you motivated with your goals and dreams in life? Ummm intrinisic motivation - and money.

I agree with rihana, you ask many questions but have yet to supply us with any information about yourself.

I do general Maintanence for a company by me. Honestly, can't think of much good form the job other than it's a paycheck and insurance. Get treated like crap by management and customers, put my body through hell daily.....meh... the only good things that pop up are when I get to tell the management that their ideas were WRONG.

Dreams. Well, I never really had big dreams. Sure I toyed with the idea of being a musician, but, there are so many others out there playing better than me that I didn't bother, that and one experiance iwth a band having over inflated egos and being completely self centered jackoff made me say it wasn't worth it. All I can think is maybe I can write a few novels and get published. Don't care if they're best sellers, just so long as I can leave some mark on the world.

Yes I wear to work, have to since I have bladder issues.

Motivation is lacking in general. I just have too much going on at once to be able to go in any single direction currently.

• 3 weeks later...

I've always wanted to be a performer. I've adored this profession since I was a little girl..Now as an adult, I still want the very exact thing and plan to make my wildest dreams come true :-) What keeps me motivated? Umm, my strength, passion, and ambitious nature to succeed.I do work. I am a dance teacher.I love my job. I like that I inspire people to dance and go after their own wildest dreams with performing..I dislike some of the hard-headed, egotistical biatches that I work with...lol..but thats ok..I like what i do and that is all that matters.I don't wear diapers to work.

AH! a dance teacher.....you should wear to work because dancers have such AWESOME bodies! ;) and would look great with a diaper under their dance suit! :D

What do you do professionally, do you not work?-I'm generally a pain in the a$$

Do you like your job if you do work?-It's ok

What do you like about it most?-It's fun

The least? -the others who are better at being a pain in the a$$ than I am :badmood:

Do you wear your diapers to work and changs yourself there?-occasionally...and no

Also, growing up...What were you dreams/what you wanted to be in life?-all my dreams are wet.....so to speak :blush:

And now, being older, have those dreams changed, and if so, what?-who ya callin' older?? :P

What keeps you motivated with your goals and dreams in life?-money :P

What do you do professionally, do you not work? Not currently working and it is driving me crazy. I work in child care.

Do you like your job if you do work? Yes when I am working I love it. There is nothing like being around babies and young children. They are so full of love it is the best feeling.

The least? The pay is not all that great.

Do you wear your diapers to work and changs yourself there? Yes when I work I do wear to work and will change myself there. I wear 24/7

I'm a karaoke DJ and also regular DJ...I work at a bar in my town 5 nights a week running karaoke, and also DJ parties and wedding receptions every now and then, and I love it. The best part?...seriously, this is true...the bar I work at?...it's called BIG BABY'S...the best comedy really does write itself.

My working life has been so diverse that I cannot even begin to tell you about it- I don't have the time top spare :whistling: I've always began almost every job liking it, then finding it's drawbacks along the way :mellow: I'd like the job I do not save for two unchangeable things about it and the fact that it's not paying me squat which makes three <_< If we ever meet and you've got a couple hours we can discuss this ;)

My dreams are easier. I started wanting everything- who doesn't? :roflmao: Now all I want is a place of my own with a small stream and enough land to play farmer on with enough money to keep me from having to do anything I don't want to do :wub: I'll stay busy enough so that I can earn enough money to do the things I want to do B) It's not a big dream but it's one I could have achieved had I not wasted most of my life having fun that day instead of looking toward the future :o Can't change the past and I wouldn't be quite the same if I could so that's a moot point. One medium-sized lottery win and I'm set- you wouldn't know today's winning numbers would you? :D

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Well, let's see, I currently have 3 jobs. I am a caretaker for a girl with Cerebral palsy and epilepsy, I start training tomorrow to be a cook at a local bar, and I'm a musician/author/poet. No, sadly, I don't wear to any of the three, but I have always wanted to set up a place for young people to learn that they aren't freaks just because they have some quirk that their friends don't have. Once the music kicks off, I hope to start some foundation or youth center thing in that idea. (Clearly not a well organized concept yet, but one day it will be) I've pretty much always wanted to be a psychologist, and am currently studying to do so, and once I'm certified, I hope to work as a resident therapist for a youth psychiatric facility for at least a while. As for what keeps me motivated... starvation, stubbornness, and a pathological need to be behind a microphone and play music. lol