LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Problems Logging In Bambino

any one else having problems logging into bambino's website. i have to enter my UN and PW about 6 times before i can actually access my account. and i know i have the right pass. because it tells me if its incorrect. what it does is i enter my info and hit log in and it brings me back to the home page with "log in" and "shopping cart" at the top right. so after i do this for about 6 times it finally has "log out" and "my account"

i contacted customer service they sent me a new pass but it still does it. it not my computer cause ive tried it on 2 computers and a tablet with same problem.

any one else having this problem??

have always had this problem. Put something in your cart and start the checkout process. When you login to checkout those account links will show up at the top of the page,

I always order and pay for stuff through paypal, and never had a problem. I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but it might be an easier way to make purchases, as I never had any issues with the site, other than how they messed up the sizing and most of what I used to order doesn't fit anymore :glare:

Hey Duck! You don't happen to have any of the Mediums that they resized smaller do you? I would love to get my hands on a few...Just wondering.

Nope, sorry. when they went to the resizing, I only ordered samples, and used those, and didn't order cases, and I'm glad I did that! The mediums didn't fit :badmood: but the samples I had I already used. I also ordered some in large and they are a bit big, but with some tugging and futzing I make them work ok...I guess.

I do have at least 2 bags of the older Teddys and a couple of bags of the older Biancos (blue waistband) that I havn't used .....yet :P Then I just have an assortment of other brands that I have bought over time that I have to rummage through, again.

I am reorganizing my room, and repackaging stuff as it gets used. I have about 4 large boxes and some smaller ones with diapers in them that I am consolidating to get rid of clutter. when I moved in with my bro, I had a 2 bedroom / 1 bath condo that I had to cram into one small bedroom.....so all the extra 'stuff' makes it kind of crampt. I have more boxes of diapers and stuff in storage...*sigh*

Non of the newer Bambinos though, sorry. There is a box that I haven't been into for quite a while, I know it has 'something' in it, older stuff as well. All the newer stuff is on the top of things, you just reminded me that I have to dig through some more stuff :rollseyes: ERF!

I also forget to mention that I din't have a problem logging in Bambinos either. I feel it coming and just give it a push and :huh: uhhhhh...this isn't the forum for that is it?

Stinky squishy and proud....yeah....got it..

nm

I also forgot that I don't have a problem "logging in Bambinos"...in that I just pick up my trusty ax and chop away...if it's an especially large tree my trusty chain saw works wonders...and the bambs keep me dry and happy!

:P

ducky your too funny :Crylol: wonders how much it will cost to see you on stage next to robin Williams.

I would L*O*V*E :wub: to have the privilege of meeting Robin Williams O*M*G, but as for performing with him....he is far to fast and witty and imaginative for me to keep up with, He'd just literally blow me off the stage. I'd be off one side laughing my a$$ off he's just to much of a nut case and one man show to try and 'share' a stage with.

Performers only do that kind of thing if the want to commit performance (professional) suicide :P