LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am New To This But I Am Enjoying It.

I am not sure why but I am having fun with this. I told him after we closed the are car lot last night that I wanted to go out and have some coffee. Well I had picked up a pack of goodnites and put them in my desk drawer. So after we closed I asked him to come into are office. I then told him to drop his pants so I can put a diaper on him. It was so funny he looked shocked. Then he said oh I am OK right now I. Before he could say anything I spoke in a firm tone and said you know you want put one of these on you. Then I went over to him and pulled his pants off. Then I told him to step into the diaper then I pulled it up. I said now that feels good honey. He just shook his head. I really think he looks cute in the camo goodnites. Then we went and had coffee and the whole time I kept teasing him and on the drive home I kept checking his diaper like I did with my kids. But he stayed dry. I know he likes this. After we got home I changed him into a few flat diapers and plastic pants. It is funny he cant pee when he is wearing diapers. I think after a while he will feel relaxed enough around me so he can just pee.

• Like 1

welcome...do u want to roleplay mommy and baby with me? im female.

This Section CLEARLY Reads:

Mommies and Daddies

For the grown-ups to discuss ABDL topics. No babies unless you're looking for a 'pankin!

I was going to delete your post, but decided that I would leave it up, so you might learn to read the thread descriptions. This is a section for caregivers or either side to get advice and comment on such. There are appropriate sections for solicitation of interaction from others. Trying to get someone else's spouse or S/O to adapt for you isn't what this thread or forum is for. Try to keep your posts in appropriate sections, not harping on you just informing you as a new member :) consider your self "Panked" :P

• Like 1

Newbies are newbies try and be nice at first Sarah :P

Sorry about that. I got ADHD and sometimes dont have the attention span to read things before going into thread...No excuse..but just wanted to say...anyway sorry about that.

I love my guy I do not want to be anyone elses mommy lover or what ever. I would like a safe place to share things. It just feels creepy when I am asked to what amounts to cheeting on my lover.

I love my guy I do not want to be anyone elses mommy lover or what ever. I would like a safe place to share things. It just feels creepy when I am asked to what amounts to cheeting on my lover.

I hear ya girl, I got your back on here I will take action when the creepers jump your thread! :)

Thank you I enjoy this AB/DL play with my boyfriend. From what I have read a lot of guys have had a hard time finding a mate to play with. I think a lot of them seem to be very lazy. I mean if they think they are going have any luck finding a mate with lines like " hiyou diaper me 24/7" . I think that is a bit lazy and will never work. I also think it is rude to just see a female profile not read it and just send a short line is dumb.

Annee,

You are doing everything right with your BF and all that needs to happen now is for him to relearn to use diapers. It is a training process just like it was to potty train your children. Keep reminding him that he is safely diapered and that he is supposed to go in them. It will help him to stand over the toilet at first to wet his diaper and just like potty training, that needs to be instantly rewarded. Wetting while laying down is more advanced and can be assisted by going from standing over the toilet to standing in the bath tub to finally laying in the bathtub. There is a lot of training plus untraining and no telling how traumatically he was potty trained.

While his conscience wants to be in diapers and use them, his unconscience is the part you should talk to and encourage to help him. I hope this helps and ... gets this thread back on topic!

Aloha,

Honu

• 3 months later...

I applaud you for standing up for what you believe and your boyfriend/bABy. The best advice is to talk while he's in diapers and in that mode of operation. You might want to play truth or dare with him while he's diapered. This allows him to distance himself a little when asking for something. Example: I dare you to spank my diapered bottom. This might arouse him and you with the power exchage. You might ask him a truth: do you enjoy using your diapers, or just wearing them?

This type of dialog will open up a whole dimension to your Mommy/bABy relationship. You can also ask, "do you want to nurse?" This can be arousing for Mommy and bABy. My biggest suggestion is Communication, Communication and more Communication. Also, don't let his nor your adult physical needs be side lined during your Mommy/bABy playtime. Establish a reward system for both of you and expectations before you start a playtime. Also, have safe words in place until you're both comfortable enough to know when you're pushing the limits or are within exceptable ranges.

Some wear....Some Wet.....Some Mess ..... Some Cum.....Some do all....each relationship is different, however, almost all younger bABy's once they climax have guilt and their desire to be diapered diminishes nearly to zero. If you want to punish your bABy, this a great time to diaper them up and let them suckle your breast, or revolk their potty privileges for a specific amount of time. Diapers or not, no potty (PERIOD). If they have an accident, then decide what and how to proceed. Never fall into a routine as both parties will bore and the relationship will become strained and usually breaks.

Occasionally spice it up and meet your bABy with supplies in hand and take charge and show him who is the Mommy and whom is the bABy. You can also plan long trips in a vehicle while he's diapered and the night before and the morning of the trip, let him drink as much coffee, tea, soda or whatever and then announce the trip. Make sure before you leave you have a bottle for him to nurse on. Psychologically this wil draw attention to him bladder and also set his status as the bABy on this adventure. It can be as simple as driving down the coast and turning around and right back after a brief stop for Mommy. Surely by the time you arrive back home, bABy will have wet or messed his diapers.

You can choose to change him....or up the anty and double or triple diaper him over his already soiled diaper.

Good Luck,

Respectfully,

Michael

• Like 1