LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ladies And Gentelemen, Welcome Your New Moderator.

Repaid1

After much discussion and thought we are proud to add a new member to the ranks. This is the first of two ( we are hoping for the approval of the second) And believe we will be adding a chat mod or two soon.

Oh yeah.......

Your new Mod/Admin is.............................................................................

(Insert Drum Roll here!!!!!!)

WARPIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :band:

:band: How about a warm welcome from the gang on here?

From Warpiper's profile "I am an anarchist revolutionary pagan."

Personally I could care less about the pagan part, but an "anarchist revolutionary" is the kind of person you want in authority 'round these parts?

Does not compute.

Actually, how does an anarchist hold authority at all? The biggest part of anarchism is being anti-authority.

I smells me some hippocrisy here.

From Warpiper's profile "I am an anarchist revolutionary pagan."

Personally I could care less about the pagan part, but an "anarchist revolutionary" is the kind of person you want in authority 'round these parts?

Does not compute.

Actually, how does an anarchist hold authority at all? The biggest part of anarchism is being anti-authority.

I smells me some hippocrisy here.

It's less about politics and more about, you know, not looking down your nose at posters for things like how 'unoriginal' their screen name is.

Edit: systems of government and a privately owned website's terms of service are pretty different things. All piper needs to do in this case is what other mods enforce, which here, is generally summed up as 'not being a dick'.