LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Does My Dl Boyfriend Not Want To Wear Diapies Now?

We met on diaperspace about a year ago. I only realized I was a mommy about a year and a half ago. At first, I could barely keep him away from where he knew the diapers were! Neither of us are (or want to be) 24-7's ... But at the beginning I was diapering him at least 5x a week (always to go to bed). After the first month, it dropped down to maybe once a week ... After that, once every two weeks ... Now barely once a month. Even when we are not diapering, it is still a "usual" part of our "dirty talk" when we are having sex ... But now, as much as we talk about it during sex, it rarely happens in life.

There are a couple issues/questions I have ... The first is - if he still gets off through TALKING about diapers, then he is obviously still turned on by diapers, right???

I asked him about it ... He says that he thinks he doesn't want it as much because he knows he can have it anytime it wants it now.

What should I do? Should I entice him back into diapers? Should I be a strict mommy and require it? A part of me thinks he is waiting for the strict mommy to come out ...

It is simply the 'new' wearing off :rolleyes: With you being the Mommy, you're in the lead :D As he said, since he can have them anytime he wants, it's not a much fun anymore :( So there's your answer since as the Mommy, you are in control of what he's allowed to have :thumbsup: You can be strict and deny him or make some rules about his being allowed to wear, or you could go the other way and make him wear even when he doesn't want to. You will know best which way is better since you know him better than we do. Try something new, boredom is not good for a relationship :crybaby:

Some suggestions would be to make him 'earn' the time he's allowed to wear. maybe make him do extra housework or gardening, maybe tell him he can't wear them till he 'proves' he needs them by wetting himself (possibly in public), maybe make him beg for them until you're satisfied and allow that. This will work wonderfully if you're the 'Dom' and he's a 'Sub' ;) If you're more into an 'equal' relationship, you can say that you've become bored with it and you want to wait when he next wants to wear. 'Give in' before he goes crazy but make him suffer a bit just for fun :whistling: Going the other way, you can make him wear to 'humble' him, being sure that he actually uses them by taping him in with other tape which he cannot remove without your being able to detect that :P You can take away his 'big boy' undies and tell him he has to wear a diaper or wear nothing (just be sure to not take that so far that his 'parts' get rubbed raw under heavy pants like jeans <_< ) You can try different kinds of diapers in him for your own curiosity. If you want a lot of personal interaction, putting cloth diapers on him creates a lot of that :blush:

There's still a lot of space to explore here, and exploring can be fun so try something new and I'll bet the excitement returns :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

Sounds to me like his not wanting is only a symptom of perhaps other problems in your relationship and he is being passive aggressive.

Just saying you may be looking for an answer in the wrong direction. Also, do you let him diaper you? Many men have this fantasy.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

This has been happening to me and my wife; we just had a discussion about it last night. In my case, I think it has to do with the fact that I am more turned on with by the humiliation aspect of diapers and so now that I have been changed/seen by my wife many times it is no longer the embarrassing experience it used to be. I doubt this is the same for your husband, but it is one more theory to add to the list.

How about talking to him about it? Communication is key to a healthy relationship.

We can all guess at his lack of interest in diapers, but he is the only one that can tell you why it is not interesting to him at this point in time.

When fantasy becomes reality, the fantasy no longer exists.

You might need to find another way to get him really excited about diapers, and your intuition is probably right (as most womens is) - BE THE STRICT MUMMY!

If he's not that interested in wearing diapers any more just tell him he can't have them any more either. It may take a while but eventually he'll start asking to be diapered by you. It's classic reverse psychology that has been proven to work. Tell them they can't have it, and suddenly they want it more than anything else.