2. 2. Diapers with boosters or inserts.

• I wear one diaper with one booster/insert
    • I wear two diapers with a booster/insert
    • I wear three diapers with a booster/insert
  3. 3. Portective underwear/Pullups

• I wear one
    • I wear one with a booster/insert

I normaly wear one diaper with a booster & plastic pants. :P

But I have worn protective underwear and a diaper over the top of that with plastic pants.

For those taking part in the polls, I will assume that most wear plastic pants for extra protection.

Guest diamondback688

small problem with this poll...you need to put in another chioce that you can choose if you dont wear pull ups or use boosters...

I usually wear two or three diapers at once depending on which type of diaper I'm using. The first diaper I cut holes in them put another over it so when I go it will leak from the first to the second ;) More protection and jsut love the way it's feels.

• 2 weeks later...

small problem with this poll...you need to put in another chioce that you can choose if you dont wear pull ups or use boosters...

I agree, I dont wear anything that has that "cloth-like" stuff on the outside! I'll stick with the white plastic. I love the sound of my diaper rattilin' on me everywhere I go! he,he.

• 1 month later...

The way the poll was formatted would give conflicting answers. However I like to wear many at one time when I feel playful (hint hint) but other wise just one or two at bed time.

I normally wear one diaper during the daytime. At night I usually wear one pamper with a pull up over it and then put an overnight diaper with a soaker over that. So I guess the pole does not fit all combinations but oh well.

That sounds like a lot of diapers, how can you move around?

• 1 year later...

I normaly wear one diaper with a booster & plastic pants. :P

But I have worn protective underwear and a diaper over the top of that with plastic pants.

For those taking part in the polls, I will assume that most wear plastic pants for extra protection.

Well, I suspect that I'm the one and only who wears plastic pants because I enjoy them. I never use them. They feel great; they look great. ;)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Only one at a time, if I do use boosters it's either one or two of those in one diaper, and I'm not picky... I'll use pull-ups if that's what I got, in that case without boosters.

• 9 years later...

I like to wear a disposable, then a 2nd cloth velcro fastening diaper, then a 3rd terry pant, and plastic pants.

Very bulked, and super absorbent, never leaks. Most of the time i have tights on over my plastic pants, and then 

a onezie, and never had wet tights.

I like to wear a cloth diapers for the most part, second comes a disposable and then a cloth kite folded diaper over it and plastic pant of course. With the cloth diaper I can adjust the bulk. The combination is super absorbent and never leaks, very important when you go to bed.

How are you supposed to answer 2 or 3 if there is no "none" option?

I am profoundly urinary incontinent. For bed I wear a pinned 36" square 2 ply ACD gauze diaper with three Gerber prefolds as soakers. That lasts me all night.

During the day I wear GoodNites Tru-Fit. Those can last 5 hours, but usually I change sooner, when I get the chance.

On a typical working day I use 3 Tru-Fit inserts. As soon as I get home I pin on a gauze diaper. That I change just before bed.

On days when I do not work I often only wear pinned gauze diapers. When awake I change gauze diapers every 3 hours, but then I only use 2 prefold soakers.

• 1 year later...

Since the GoodNites Tru-Fit reached the market early in 2014 those have been my usual day diaper. Tru-Fit have a washable panty with a waterproof pocket and disposable inserts. To me the advantage is that I can change the inserts discreetly without undressing.

At home for bed I wear pinned gauze diapers with pull=on vinyl panties. I use from 1 to 3 ordinary Gerber Birdseye prefolds as soakers.