LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clearing Out My Diaper Stash

Thanks For the animal print PUL plastic pants. They are wonderful. Unfortunately they are on the small side :(. If anyone else wants them I'm happy to pass them on to the next person.

Sorry it didn't work out That's very nice of you to offer them to someone else. That's what makes this a great community and keeps Freecycle going! :)

Hey did anyone take the studded vest? I would really like it.

I still have the vest. The G-string panties go with them as a matched set. There is also a pair of suede tie-up "handcuffs" for a little added fun. Would you like me to send them to you?

Hi, I've been watching this thread for a while and I noticed no one's laid claim to the chocolate dot diaper cover yet. Is it still up for grabs?

If so please let me know.

This was really cool of you to post your stash like this.

Sorry for the late post, been having a great time at girlfriends place so I haven't even stopped into my own home for mail. I popped by yesterday real qucik and saw just one package on the table. I got back to my girlfriends and we opened it there. So cute the Winnie the pooh diaper cover is nice! I didn't see the other package but it is probably there somewhere... the one with the blue plastic pants sent earlier. The new WTP cover is on me now over a depend with baby diapers in it and fits wonderful, just about perfect and snug over the diaper and looks so cute too! Thanks a million. Mommy went out to breakfast with a girlfriend, she will really like them on me when she gets back.. I am so giddy!! :)

Hi, I've been watching this thread for a while and I noticed no one's laid claim to the chocolate dot diaper cover yet. Is it still up for grabs?

If so please let me know.

This was really cool of you to post your stash like this.

Yes, it is still available. Message me with an address and I will put it in the mail for you.

Sorry for the late post, been having a great time at girlfriends place so I haven't even stopped into my own home for mail. I popped by yesterday real qucik and saw just one package on the table. I got back to my girlfriends and we opened it there. So cute the Winnie the pooh diaper cover is nice! I didn't see the other package but it is probably there somewhere... the one with the blue plastic pants sent earlier. The new WTP cover is on me now over a depend with baby diapers in it and fits wonderful, just about perfect and snug over the diaper and looks so cute too! Thanks a million. Mommy went out to breakfast with a girlfriend, she will really like them on me when she gets back.. I am so giddy!! :)

You're very welcome I'm so pleased everything is working out.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...