LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clearing Out My Diaper Stash

Available: Free Cycle Diaper Stash

Hi big baby boys and girls!

I have been lucky over the past few years to have added some very nice things to my diaper stash, which has gotten too big for me to keep up with. So I am willing to free cycle some items to anyone who might be interested.

I have cloth diaper covers in many styles and colors, all-in-one diapers that are just adorable , pocket diapers for stuffing and colorful training pants for babies who need them.  Everything I have has been taken excellent care of and many are one-of-a-kind diapering items that were custom made just for me.

The best fit will be someone who has a 30" waist.

I will be happy to send anywhere within the continental US first class mail at no charge. One item per person so that lots of babies can have a chance to get something.

I will be adding more items to give away, but what I have available can be seen at my photobucket site: Diaperdreamz. Here is the link.

http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k596/diaperdreamz/Free%20Cycle%20Diaper%20Stash/

When an item has been taken I will remove the pic. I will be adding more cute stuff so check back often!

If you see something you like contact me at:

pstevie24@ymail.com

Thanks for looking!

I know you said one, but I would love to have the Snap plastic pants top right and the velcro diaper bottom left. My Wife left me and took all my stuff so I am stuck wearing Depends most of the time. But I would happily accept either as well. Thank you so much for your kind offer. Us smaller babies have such the hassle of finding anything in our size. Have a good day! ;)

• Like 1

So sorry to hear about your diaper stash. I still have the snap-on nylon diaper pants,which you may have. The velcro diaper cover is actually a pocket diaper, so you will need to stuff it with something absorbent. Email me and we can arrange the shipping for both items. Glad I am able to help.

A few of you have already selected some really nice things from my diaper stash, and I have sent them to you. There are still lots of cute diapers, covers, and training pants to give away

so don't be shy, have a look on my photobucket site and let me know what you like. The best fit for all of these items is a waist size of 30" to 32". I know there has to be some smaller babies out there who would love to have some new clothes. Free shipping to any where in the continental US.

http://m1117.photobucket.com/profile/diaperdreamz

Can I have one of the PUL diaper covers? preferably the toy one?

Thanks!

Available: Free Cycle Diaper Stash

I have been lucky over the past few years to have added some very nice things to my diaper stash, which has gotten too big for me to keep up with. So I am willing to free cycle some items to anyone who might be interested.

I have cloth diaper covers in many styles and colors, all-in-one diapers that are just adorable , pocket diapers for stuffing and colorful training pants for babies who need them. Everything I have has been taken excellent care of and many are one-of-a-kind diapering items that were custom made just for me.

The best fit will be someone who has a 30" waist.

I will be happy to send anywhere within the continental US first class mail at no charge. One item per person so that lots of babies can have a chance to get something.

I will be adding more items to give away, but what I have available can be seen at my photobucket site: Diaperdreamz. Here is the link.

http://s1117.photobu...e Diaper Stash/

When an item has been taken I will remove the pic. I will be adding more cute stuff so check back often!

If you see something you like contact me at:

pstevie24@ymail.com

Thanks for looking!

• Like 1

Something I wanted to know, and you don't have to tell me was just wondering... Do you or have you had a mommie or sitter? You have some pretty nice stuff, and while I can play baby all by myself, it's much more fun to have the stuff you have so mommie can choose what you wear. I have to ask also why would you want to give this stuff to us...do you have that much??? Wowsers!

I used to have about 4 outfits, and about 10 pair of Plastic pants with prints and colors. Cloth diapers, 3 onsies, several paci's and different bottles and two pairs of footie jammies. Basically a small layette. But I really enjoyed when my Mommie could pick and say what I would be wearing for the day and then night. Anyway just wondering. And thanks again for the stuff you offered. I can hardly wait for the damn mailman. :P

To answer your question, yes, I do have a babysitter. I visit regularly and we always have fun together. Some of my diaper clothing I bought from retailers, but the really nice things were made for me by several very talented seamstresses. Each one I met was so sweet and understanding, and so happy to help show off her sewing abilities. Now I just want to help spread the good feelings by giving some of these nice things away!