LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fleet Extra(7.8Oz) Enema Mixed With Water Inside 2Qt. Enema Bag To Fill My Diaper?

I'm a everyday enema user because of some of the meds I use on a regular basis.

I use a 2 liter enema container, I tried putting in a 2 liter emema and diapering, it was just way too much liquid for my diaper and plastic pants.

I was standing in my bathtub, diaper and plastic pants, and a footed sleeper over the top, when I finally let go the plastic on the diaper and the pants balloned out pushing everything past the diaper.

It was a waste of time.

My suggestion is, put the fleet solution in with a warm as you can stand 1 qt water.

The saline solution in the Fleet Enemas acts as a stimulant, so they do more than you'd expect for the small amount of liquid in them. Like beallucanb said, 2qt is too much for a disposable diaper. In theory, an Abena X-Plus holds about 2qt, (http://xpmedical.com/dtest.html - 1qt is 32oz US) but not if it's dumped right into the crotch in under a minute. It will leak.

If you've never done an enema before, I'd stick with just the Fleet. If that doesn't do enough, then try it with a half qt or 1qt next time. ;)

That's a lot of enema! I enjoy an occasional flushing, but it's about quality not quantity. I especially like the Fleet Cleansing Enema, which is stimulant free, but leaves you feeling fresh and clean after.

The product advice came from a gay friend who uses them for pre-sex flushing, so a tip for all the bottoms out there as well as anyone who likes enemas.

What's a Fleet Enema for exactly? I've seen/heard of them plenty of times but haven't really paid them much note. Are they a medicinal/therapeutic sort of thing, similar in purpose to Castile soap and the like? I've always enema'd with just water.

I forgot...

Hi, So I'm about to do my first enema and for maximum effect I wanted to put an entire Fleet Extra(7.8oz) enema mixed with water inside 2qt. bag but wanted to know if it was too much or not. I plan on putting on a diaper the second the bag is empty. I'm looking to fill my diaper and I feel that just the fleet enema won't pull enough liquids out of me. Would the mix be enough or should I refill it afterwards and try to add another quart or so? I'll be using an Abena X-Plus, Bambino or an attends M10. Any tips from the experenced ones out there? Cheers!

If you've never done an enema before I second the advice not to overdo it the first time around. The body will probably be unused to the sensation of matter going in the backdoor instead of out, and the gut may feel crampy and uncomfortable to an extent. But you get used to it fast and after you've enema'd a few times the sensation becomes expected and feels like it's a normal thing--not to mention quite good. :)

I think i'll try a quart of tap water mixed in with the super fleet. I'll wear an attends slip plus 10 unless you guys think i should up i to an abena X-plus or a bambino. Think the attends can handle it?

I'm not familiar with the Euro Attends, but if I remember right, the most I've been able to do in an Abena M4 without leaking is about an American quart. Even then, I let it out slowly over five or ten minutes. If you're in the UK, then your quart is even bigger than ours, and you're adding the Fleet on top of that. I'm nearly positive you'll fill up the Abenas and get the effect you're looking for. :thumbsup: Whatever you're laying on or standing over better be leak proof. Have trash bags and towels ready. And the smell is going to be STRONG - not something to do if a roommate is going to be around anytime in the next three or four hours.

So I finally did it!!!! I ended up using about 1.5-1.9L of tap water with entire fleet bottle mixed in. Thank god I used a Bambino because there is no way my Abena X-plus would have been able to hold all of that. I had trash bags and paper towels ready just in case but I didn't leak an ounce. I only leak a tiny bit when I sat down in my mess right before I took off the diaper. I couldn't belive how fast the enema actually took to go in. Once I had bag as high above me as it could go, it only took 20 seconds or so for the entire bag to empty. I can not WAIT to try a lot more next time. I lasted about 8 or 9 min on the floor with my ass in the air doing the typical enema postion, then I stood up and let loose!!!! Instantly the back of the diaper was visibley soaked against the plastic back and I procedded to stand there hunched over for about 15 or 20 min emptying out. When I finally did clean up there was so much mess in the diaper that there was still a huge puddle of water in the diaper that couldn't be absorbed becasue the mess was covering so much of the diaper. I didn't have a BM for about two days afterwards. I wonder if I would get the same amount of liquid and less mess if I only used tap water and didn't mix the fleet into the bag???

So I finally did it!!!! I ended up using about 1.5-1.9L of tap water with entire fleet bottle mixed in. Thank god I used a Bambino because there is no way my Abena X-plus would have been able to hold all of that. I had trash bags and paper towels ready just in case but I didn't leak an ounce. I only leak a tiny bit when I sat down in my mess right before I took off the diaper. I couldn't belive how fast the enema actually took to go in. Once I had bag as high above me as it could go, it only took 20 seconds or so for the entire bag to empty. I can not WAIT to try a lot more next time. I lasted about 8 or 9 min on the floor with my ass in the air doing the typical enema postion, then I stood up and let loose!!!! Instantly the back of the diaper was visibley soaked against the plastic back and I procedded to stand there hunched over for about 15 or 20 min emptying out. When I finally did clean up there was so much mess in the diaper that there was still a huge puddle of water in the diaper that couldn't be absorbed becasue the mess was covering so much of the diaper. I didn't have a BM for about two days afterwards. I wonder if I would get the same amount of liquid and less mess if I only used tap water and didn't mix the fleet into the bag???

I have done this as well, I had to try it a least once. I took a full two quart enema and then diapered up and let loose. It was quite a rush, I was wearing a Secure X-Plus at the time and it took it all. Like you stated I don't think I had another BM for a day or so. :whistling: