LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pics: Flash The Stash

Download it to your computer via USB. Edit it then upload to where you want to put it

Houston; we have a problem

Can you upload to a site with the tablet? I have never done that with my Acer a700 so I do not have a clue about that

Its down loaded to samsung galaxy3 tabelet dont have computer

Are you Savy enough to email the pics? If so Email them to my Email account (See my Profile) and I will post them to your post here. :)

For a number of reasons, in some rough order of priority:

1. Its easier to order in bulk (saves time, easy to arrange to be available to collect packages etc.).
  2. Its cheaper: if you order from outside the EU you get shafted on shipping costs, taxes and customs processing fees. Its a lot cheaper to order a few bulk orders each year than to order, say, once every two months.
  3. We have the space and numerous homes to store stuff in, so we don't need to worry about house-mates/visitors/etc. - or needing the room for other things.
  4. The way we use diapers fluctuates. Sometimes there will be a week where we use 30+ diapers and another week where we use none at all. Running out used to be so annoying.
  5. Variety is the spice of life: we use loads of different brands of diaper - if you only use one brand then one pack is going to be fine until you finish it, if you use 5 brands in the same week that's 5 bags of diapers to store until they're used up.
  6. For some reason I don't really know, I try to keep 3 or 4 of each diaper brand we've tried. I suppose you could say I was collecting them, maybe just keeping them to remind us of ones we've tried (the two boxes you see with diapers tied in bags (far bottom left, mostly out of shot and bottom centre next to the box of wipes) are both examples of these 'left over' diapers).
  7. If we ever did need/want to get rid of them (e.g. emigrating or something), it wouldn't be too hard to give them away / donate them / whatever.

Also, keep in mind that in the pics I posted you're seeing a 'worst case scenario' - i.e. all our diapers, temporarily in one place, just after two orders arrived. We won't order any more for a while (maybe not any more until the year is out), minus some we have on back-order waiting for delivery.

One cupboard has 4 cases of abenas the other has 2 cases of tranquility ATNs 8 cases of ATNs in shed and one case of abenas in shed and several loose diapers , a unknown lady bought me 8 cases of abenas I uses two cases of tranquility atns amonth but since the lady bought me the abenas l4s I have acumulated the ATNs

It wont let me upload pics but I would be considered a horder cause a lady bought me 7 cases of abenas l4 plastic backed and I built up 8 cases of Tranquility ATNs and still have 2 cases of abenas in my storage shed I only use 4 to 4.5 abenas a day about 4 cases of abenas a month verses 6 to 10 tranquilities a day depends on how much I drink and usually drink a lot started to get 2 cases of abenas and one case of Tranquility ATNs a month so I am slowy building up for hard times.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been there, done that

>> NOTE: This post seems to have been merged into this thread from a similar topic (which no longer exists). The content below may appear out of context. <<

I try to keep at least 2 months of diapers on hand. So while this stash might look massive... over 500, given that I average 4.5 changes per day (sometimes less, sometimes more) I go through approximately 139.5 diapers a month. Still, given I had a tower of Dry24's I thought I should flash the stash :)
  • 5 weeks later...