LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pics: Flash The Stash

fuvBg.jpg

Finally my treasures. i got mostly bambino teddy's and a few samples from different places. and i also got a pack of huggie pull ups (not shown)

How's those Teddy Diapers? I may order some soon. They look really cute.

Ultra Compact from Turkey

Where were you able to get those from? Is someone in the states selling them or did you have to get them on international ebay or somthing? Are the absorbent? or are they a one-and-done?

hoarders would probably LOVE to profile a whole family of hoarders... but it would mean you be outed

They would really like my family. We are all horders. I think that there should be a reality show about my family's business and hording. It would fit right in with most of the History Channels line up. We would be like American Pickers, Pawn Stars and Horders all rolled into one. We have unique charatchers, family conflict and a unique story all rolled into one. :thumbsup:

How's those Teddy Diapers? I may order some soon. They look really cute.

i personally really like everything from bambinos. ive gotten a few samples from else where, but in the end i think everything from bambino is made really well for adult DLs.

Here's my diaper stash in the closet, just under 2 bags of Abena M2s and 4+bags of Attends with Waistband large

7436651176_87772caaa1_s.jpg

Here's CJ's diaper stash on the other side of the closet, probably about 4 weeks of diapers for him, Attends with Waistband Mediums, I'd gotten too large for these so I had to switch to Abenas until the next month's shipment from Medicaid came, so he's inheriting these diapers.

7436651778_beb282eea6_s.jpg

• 1 year later...

This is what I have. It pretty much never chages

8diaper_shelves.jpg

I hate to be annoying, but is there a way to upload images directly from the computer? Every time I try to upload an image, I get asked for a URL. Am I going to have to put them in my profile?

Rachel:

When you use the post at the bottom of the page here is what to do

1 Use "More Reply Options"

2 "Browse"s to the folder where your image is

3 Upload it

4 Make sure the cursor is where you want the image in your post (if you do not get it right the first time, you can move it by highlight, cut and paste it where you want it)

5 If I recall aright, it should say somewhere "use the attachement in this post". select "yes". you should see an "attachement" tag

6. Then save

I have not done this for a long time. You might wish to get adult or diaper-friendly image hosting so you can just put an image link to that. I use BBCodes to link to a folder on my web host, that way I am answerable to nobody and need not put up with the vicissitudes of unfriendly hosting or cranky systems

• Like 1

I have not done this for a long time. You might wish to get adult or diaper-friendly image hosting so you can just put an image link to that. I use BBCodes to link to a folder on my web host, that way I am answerable to nobody and need not put up with the vicissitudes of unfriendly hosting or cranky systems

• Like 1

It wont let me upload pics but I would be considered a horder cause a lady bought me 7 cases of abenas l4 plastic backed and I built up 8 cases of Tranquility ATNs and still have 2 cases of abenas in my storage shed I only use 4 to 4.5 abenas a day about 4 cases of abenas a month verses 6 to 10 tranquilities a day depends on how much I drink and usually drink a lot started to get 2 cases of abenas and one case of Tranquility ATNs a month so I am slowy building up for hard times.

It wont let me upload pics but I would be considered a horder cause a lady bought me 7 cases of abenas l4 plastic backed and I built up 8 cases of Tranquility ATNs and still have 2 cases of abenas in my storage shed I only use 4 to 4.5 abenas a day about 4 cases of abenas a month verses 6 to 10 tranquilities a day depends on how much I drink and usually drink a lot started to get 2 cases of abenas and one case of Tranquility ATNs a month so I am slowy building up for hard times.

Did you follow the procedure outlined above for uploading, if so what error are you getting?

Did you follow the procedure outlined above for uploading, if so what error are you getting?

My camera takes photos that are to big in size and I have looked but there are no way of taking smaller pics

My camera takes photos that are to big in size and I have looked but there are no way of taking smaller pics

Not going to argue that point but I have yet to see a camera that takes that big of a picture, that can be turned down to a smaller resolution. Even in my phone which is a 5MP, I click setting while in camera and select image resolution, and click it down to lowest setting.

Not going to argue that point but I have yet to see a camera that takes that big of a picture, that can be turned down to a smaller resolution. Even in my phone which is a 5MP, I click setting while in camera and select image resolution, and click it down to lowest setting.

Cam may only take one size pics, but you can use your computer to alter them

That's right--there are plenty of free photo editing programs, and all of them have a "resize" option. Lee: you'll typically see a box with the dimensions of your picture, and an "up" or a "down" arrow next to them. All that's required is to hit the "down" arrow of one of the dimensions (say, height) and the other dimension will shrink down in proportion to it.

Look in my blog. I get into that and post my recommendations for a whole bunch of things