LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesie Comparison

Its that time, can anyone give me a comparison of the different suppliers onsies?

My desire is for quality and durability, babyish is not a need. I think I would prefer one with the snaps as far forward as possible, rather than down in the crotch. Also I have read people preferring "ones that stretch", but don't know which ones do.

TIA

• Like 1

Hands down, in my opinion, the best seller on eBay (and I've been around a few) is Mslorainex. Not only are her onesies superbly made, but she also does custom work at basically no extra cost. I own... seven of her onesies now and they are all amazing. :)

• Like 1

MaxMac Is absolutely right Babykins Adult line Known as Kins is my only "Onesie" supplier i have 25 Short Sleeve with Boat neck, 25 short sleeve tank top style, 25 short sleeve golf shirts (3 button polo style), and 25 long sleeved for winter, So i think you can see a pattern here of me liking the Quality, fit ,finish, tailoring and the fact that no matter what you ask Jenny to do or modify she will move heaven and earth to accommodate your special request. You are not just a number to Jenny she cares about every single product that she makes and is not happy until you are. And her prices are competitive (actually cheaper than a lot of other products similar) and each one is made individually to your measurements not just a universal one size fits all deal they are made for you, and any special request you have like the longer tail so the garment snaps higher in the front NO PROBLEM. And yes Jenny is ABDL aware so if you are ordering for your AB side you can order it in funky baby prints and what not i do believe ( I am not 100% on this because i'm vanilla) but definitely look at her site and give her a call before you order from anyone.

Nappy

kilster babykins has made mine in white, black, purple, easter egg blue, cherry red ,yellow, purple, Auburn ,navy blue, pink, beige, brown,light green, dark green, red , gray,lavender and very often they have other colors available or if you find material in a particular color that you really dig you can buy the material and ship it to the and they will make whatever product you want out of it,but they usually have lots of colors available

I been buying from them recently..... super fast shipping. I am going to get a onesie soon.

Try http://www.baby-pants.com/ they fit well and the material is soft, but they seem to stretch out after wearing for a while. I have had mine for over a year, even after repeated washings they hold up.

My favorite are the ones from Babykins. They make a few different styles, including lap neck, regular t-shirt neck, print and plain, different colors, including black. The snaps are plenty forward, and they work for me. I wear the smalls in the plain, and medium in the lap neck. I am 6'2" and skinny, like 158, and both fit me perfectly.

-piper

p.s. I got one from ebay from somebody i don't remember, but I remember the size being completely off. I also got one from amazon.com (the main one you see if you search for it, has a picture of 3 different colors of onesies). It was a company called Gaby's, and they were utter rubbish. The snaps were not very well attached, and in fact the first time i used them they started to rip. I ended up having to fix all of them, and they still didn't work very well, like the snaps would not easily separate because they were too thick.

i currently own over 125 different Onesies from babykins every color every style long sleeve,short sleeve , no sleeve at all , long legs,no legs, and Golf shirts So they must be doing something right for one customer to buy that much of there products they must be doing something right , because thats a lot of money spent in one place, but the Quality The Sizing Fit Finish everything is the way i want it and i have tried other brands and was not happy with them especially the if you are between x and y pick this size , thats crap Jenny a babykins takes the measurements of your body that you give her and makes the Onesie to those measurements, instead of having one size fits all type of stuff each onesie is made fresh. and if there is something special you want she will do it the one size fits all places won't like if you want a longer tail so the snaps are further forward she can do that not problem ask something that comes mass produced overseas in a box for custom you will be waiting the rest of your life.

Nappy

• 7 months later...