LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Flatulence Pants [Myth Busters]

Okay so on the latest Myth Busters Mail Bag episode at the very end they replay an episode wherein they try to measure a girl's (Tori's) flatulence. Then they "design" a pair of plastic pants with both sound and "gas" detectors to let everyone know when the "event" happened.

Not necessarily related to diapers but definitely a testament that wearing plastic pants helps keep the stink out.

Not sure when it aired.

-dw

Tory is one hairy sob lol the chicks name is Carey I think Karl is the blond intern

LoL....sorry dude! I know my Mythbusters. The red-headed Mythbuster is Kari Byron. Tori Belleci is the Italian guy, while Grant Imahara is the Oriental fellow. I think it is safe to say that Kari is the one all us guys (and some gals) want to see prancing around in diapers. I know I would anyway :)

Who's the blonde one that helps out Adam and Jamie?

The one with the Tatoos? That's Scottie Chapman. Or you might also be thinking about Jessi Combs. Both Ladies really add to the dynamic of the show. :)

I think the episode you are talking about is the one where Adam lights his farts on fire (there as been a lot posted about Adam in diapers, which isn't that special since he is just another old guy in diapers). There was also a part to see if pretty girls fart, and they gave Kari some pants that would alarm when she farted. Kari (I have second hand information that Kari is quite hot), was totally embarrassed, but did actually fart.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe this was something that wasn't shown until they did a clip type show, and asked, "What was the most embarrassing thing to happen on Mythbusters?"