LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Bags And Back Packs?

I will sometimes go to sporting events, and frequently will where diapers to them (it is far better than trying to deal with restrooms).

However some venues have issues about bringing in backpacks (which I like to use to bring in outside food- normally soda and water bottles). At the Oakland Coliseum and At&T Park, the A's and Giants don't have with backpacks, but at Candlestick the 49ers won't allow them.

However, I'm quite sure they allow diaper bags. I wonder two things: Would it be ethical to put a diaper in my bag pack and say it is a diaper bag? and would they allow it in?

First of all, I don't think they would deny me my civil rights, and likely wouldn't want anything to do with preventing from bringing a needed change with me (I know the 49ers management don't want the possible negative publicity).

However, it is question of ethics. After all, I'm not truly incontinent, and don't really to change my diaper at the stadium (likely I would choose to use the bathroom to prevent such a thing). The only reason I would put a diaper in my bag is to cheat the rules (which are stupid, but that isn't the point).

Now, I honestly don't think I would go that way. First of all, I would go to the game with my brother, who is a muggle (as far as I know). I wouldn't want expose myself to him (even if likely already knows). Secondly, I'm just not that manipulative. While some people maybe able to do something like that and not worry, I would feel bad the whole time (even if the rule is stupid

Were it me, I'd be more concerned about dealing with others who wondered why I was allowed a backpack when they weren't :o Even though they're not as stylish these days, I'd use the smallest fanny pack I could get away with to be more discreet ;) As to the 'ethics' part....

So you're not actually incontinent. I'll bet that you've assimilated a few other characteristics that aren't inherent in you along the way in life too- all of us have :rolleyes: It's what we do to fit into society better :) "Need" can be a matter of perspective. I can often get by without my diapers, though it requires that I pay constant attention to my bladder so I don't leak :( So even though I am slightly incontinent, my main need for diapers is as much psychological as it is physical. Being that psychological needs are valid and real and part of being human, I give them the same status as a physical need :rolleyes: You really have to deal with both in life to be happy, so I don't see that it matters why so long as there is a need. Maybe that is a perspective you can adopt.

Another aspect I see here is that if done with calmness, bringing a change along will get people more aware of the numbers of persons with incontinence, and with allowing them to deal with their personal needs in a better manner. Though not directly related, as the world better accepts incontinence and those who have to deal with it, it also gives those who wear diapers by choice an easier time handling situations like this.

Bettypooh

• Like 1
Guest fakename7

FWIW, i'm not fully incontinent yet either, though i'm working on it. i occasionally visit a venue which reserves the right to search bags, due to occasional issues with people bringing drugs inside. I have a bag from Peru that i use to carry my spare diapers, etc., and though i'd brought that same bag before, i was recently subjected to one of their somewhat random bag checks. i handed the attendant my bag, as requested. He unzipped the top, saw the diaper inside, and without any hesitation immediately zipped it back up and returned it to me. i did sort of give him the "i dare you to say something about it" look, but he showed no reaction whatsoever and let me go on my way. i had nothing in my bag that wasn't permitted to take there, but once he saw the diaper he didn't search any further---he clearly wasn't interested in causing any issues about it.

Down here in Houston, at an Astros game, they check any type of bag. They really don't nitpick what you can bring in(1 gallon freezer bag of anything you want allowed), they just do a quick security check. I happen to have my knife on me when I went to a game and they didn't care(even though its restricted).

Were it me, I'd be more concerned about dealing with others who wondered why I was allowed a backpack when they weren't :o Even though they're not as stylish these days, I'd use the smallest fanny pack I could get away with to be more discreet ;) As to the 'ethics' part....

So you're not actually incontinent. I'll bet that you've assimilated a few other characteristics that aren't inherent in you along the way in life too- all of us have :rolleyes: It's what we do to fit into society better :) "Need" can be a matter of perspective. I can often get by without my diapers, though it requires that I pay constant attention to my bladder so I don't leak :( So even though I am slightly incontinent, my main need for diapers is as much psychological as it is physical. Being that psychological needs are valid and real and part of being human, I give them the same status as a physical need :rolleyes: You really have to deal with both in life to be happy, so I don't see that it matters why so long as there is a need. Maybe that is a perspective you can adopt.

Another aspect I see here is that if done with calmness, bringing a change along will get people more aware of the numbers of persons with incontinence, and with allowing them to deal with their personal needs in a better manner. Though not directly related, as the world better accepts incontinence and those who have to deal with it, it also gives those who wear diapers by choice an easier time handling situations like this.

Bettypooh

I like your perspective on this. It isn't something I'm going to push, because I normally go to Candlestick Park (small backpacks are allowed at all the other venues that I go) with my brother, and certainly don't want to subject him to the attention. However, I can see your point about bringing about a change in people's perception of incontinence. After all, whether I'm wearing because I want to, or need to is not really the issue. If done with calmness, it would help make it easier for those who deal with incontinence. I'm not going to push the issue, next time I go to the 49er game I won't bring a backpack, and will enjoy the game just fine.

BTW, I probably will have a diaper on, but I just won't bring a change.

I have a diaper bag that looks just like your everyday backpacks except that the inside linner is water proof just in case something leaks :baby_smiley3: like a used diaper.

I went to disney world and they checked my bag and they seen my diapers in there closed it back up and said have a great day and handed me back my diaper bag i even changed my diaper in the restroom and walked out of the stall carrying my used diaper and got a few looks but nobody said a word but I did feel there eyes checking out my back side, LOL ;) I only took plain white diapers with me that day :wacko:

I've been 24/7 for almost a year and a half now. During that time, I've taken my diaper bag (which is a somewhat largish backpack) into everywhere from our local sports venues to amusement parks to our ren faire. Every single place has inspected the bag, never once has anyone said anything. In my experience, no security guard will actually take whats in the bag out, thus exposing you to everyone around. Most places I've been to, the most they have is rods that they use to push stuff around in the bag.

As far as ethics go, I don't see any problem with it.....its not like you're throwing your diaper wearing in their face. You just happen to be another attendee who is taking responsible care of himself as far as they're concerned. They don't need to know that you don't "need" to wear diapers. Just act normally, like your diaper bag is a matter of course, and there won't be a problem at all.

I have a The North Face Black Back Pack filled with Catheters, Gloves , Lubes , Creams , Lotions , Diapers both Cloth and Disposable, Rubber Pants, Change of Clothes , my tablet, usually an extra drink or two , and an MP3 player that rides around on the back of my Power Wheelchair and NOT ONCE going into any event has anyone stopped me or asked to look in it, or questioned the contents of it.

Nappy

I have a The North Face Black Back Pack filled with Catheters, Gloves , Lubes , Creams , Lotions , Diapers both Cloth and Disposable, Rubber Pants, Change of Clothes , my tablet, usually an extra drink or two , and an MP3 player that rides around on the back of my Power Wheelchair and NOT ONCE going into any event has anyone stopped me or asked to look in it, or questioned the contents of it.

Nappy

GOD, I hope so. I would hate to find out that a you would have any harassment from the stadium personal (and I think most security would recognize the situation and accept the dignity.

I really don't have a problem with them searching my bag when I go to the sporting events. After all, I recognize the issue with people bringing items into the park that don't belong (more than just terrorist activities- some people are just morons and want to participate in the event in some way). Even people smuggling alcohol into the event, and then getting drunk can be quite annoying for the rest of us. It is just that there are different regulations at different sports venues, and Candlestick is particularly strict. I was just wondering if they would allow me to bring a bag with an diaper in it (in effect a diaper bag) without much of a hassle.