LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No Time For Diapers? What To Do?

Lately I've been pretty busy with everything you can and can't imagine. First time I've been on in a while which got me to thinking.

For those of us not incontinent, what do you do when you feel like a diaper but there just isn't enough time to take some time and enjoy yourself?

Often times I will put on a pullup and just go about my business. I don't wet it until I'm ready to take it off since I don't have the time to deal with a wet diaper any way.

Anyone else have a good coping scheme for a desire unavailable?

I've actually found that a good answer for myself is: Do nothing.

I only wear when my kids are not here (shared custody), so that's about half the week unavailable for wearing. Now I could probably do it, and hide it, and get away with it, etc.. but I've personally discovered that not being able to constantly indulge makes it much more enjoyable when I am able to. When I overdo it, I burn out.

• 3 weeks later...

I've actually found that a good answer for myself is: Do nothing.

I only wear when my kids are not here (shared custody), so that's about half the week unavailable for wearing. Now I could probably do it, and hide it, and get away with it, etc.. but I've personally discovered that not being able to constantly indulge makes it much more enjoyable when I am able to. When I overdo it, I burn out.

That works too. I've gone long stretches without wearing and it almost fades from memory. It is like a mental purge because I never through them out. They just sit in the closet and wait for the binge phase to rear its head again.

• 3 weeks later...

Slipping on a pull-up takes no longer than putting on regular undies ;) and taping or pinning on a 'real' diaper just a minute or two more so maybe I don't understand what you're saying here :( I discovered that 24/7 is easy with pull-ups and that took away the constant cravings I had to be wearing :thumbsup: Most people can do this if they want to. Wearing 24/7 doesn't have to mean using 24/7 but after awhile that becomes an easier choice to make too. Find your own bliss but don't deny yourself the pleasures of life too much- life brings enough of the other side by itself so you need to create as much happiness as you can to balance that out B)

Bettypooh

Slipping on a pull-up takes no longer than putting on regular undies ;) and taping or pinning on a 'real' diaper just a minute or two more so maybe I don't understand what you're saying here :( I discovered that 24/7 is easy with pull-ups and that took away the constant cravings I had to be wearing :thumbsup: Most people can do this if they want to. Wearing 24/7 doesn't have to mean using 24/7 but after awhile that becomes an easier choice to make too. Find your own bliss but don't deny yourself the pleasures of life too much- life brings enough of the other side by itself so you need to create as much happiness as you can to balance that out B)

Bettypooh

My work life is in a quiet office environment and I just don't want to deal with the whole diapering thing some times. 24/7 is just a fantasy for me and I live it a bit at a time. I have no real desire to be incontinent, just play at it.

Bettypooh, I agree. Even if you're using your diapers all the time, that part certainly doesn't take up any time as you can easily be doing other things at the same time you're peeing. Even changing a diaper doesn't really take more time than using the potty on a couple of occasions either. No offense but if you don't even have time to put on a pull up then how do you find the time to use the potty or change your underwear?

Bettypooh, I agree. Even if you're using your diapers all the time, that part certainly doesn't take up any time as you can easily be doing other things at the same time you're peeing. Even changing a diaper doesn't really take more time than using the potty on a couple of occasions either. No offense but if you don't even have time to put on a pull up then how do you find the time to use the potty or change your underwear?

I don't want to pack anything into the bathroom or be seen tossing anything in the garbage that will make a thud. I'm a very paranoid person. I wish to include none other than myself in this aspect of life at this time. Around home is different but some of the time, I'm just too lazy to care. Other times I get up in the morning and really crave wearing one to work but being a thin guy, none of my clothes can camouflage it enough to suit me. (see my paranoid remark previously)

I don't claim for my feelings to be rational, only genuine. ;)

I appreciate your genuine feelings and applaud that at least you seem to know yourself- something many others are lacking ;) Even with your thin body (ps I'm jealous of that :roflmao: ) there are thin pull-ups which nobody would notice. And you don't have to use them to wear them :D I use mine like training pants, they are there for my leaks and to give me extra time to find a toilet since my UI doesn't always give me enough warning and my ability to hold it is dissipating :mellow: They make using the toilet normally easy to do.

Fear is a good thing- it keeps us from jumping into thing we shouldn't jump into, but paranoia is bad because it prevents us from moving forward when that's what we ought to be doing. I'd suggest that you try slowly expanding your wearing, like maybe wearing the next time you go grocery shopping. There is always noise in a grocery store, everyone there is either in a hurry or concentrating on the shocking prices, or is a bored employee just wanting to get the heck out of there :lol: Nobody is paying attention to you which makes iot a great place to start with expanding your 'wearing' horizons :thumbsup: If that's more than you can take then just wear the next time you go to a drive-thru restaurant- nobody can possibly detect them there! The important thing is to fulfill your needs and maintain balance in your life B)

One of my favorite mottos comes from the British SAS, the equivalent of our Army Rangers and Navy SEALS-

"Who dares, wins" and those who dare usually do win :groupwave: So do a bit of 'daring' with your diaper wearing and enhance your life with the happiness of the win it brings :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

The biggest thing that lets me get through the time thing, is that I wear every night to bed. I can get ready for bed, read, sleep wake up (always wet) and then get ready for my day. What this does is allows me the pleasure of folding and pinning on my diapers, laying in bed with the feeling of wearing and then waking to wet diapers. This doesn't take a lot of time, but I do get the diaper time I need.

CDL

^thats good advice because my diaper fetish has gotten out of control and its controlling me to the point where my life is 'real' life is starting to suffer greatly. thanks for posting :-)

• 3 weeks later...

^thats good advice because my diaper fetish has gotten out of control and its controlling me to the point where my life is 'real' life is starting to suffer greatly. thanks for posting :-)

Yes, I don't do anything! The thing is, people have to have a good ballence between real life and diaper play. If the desire gets so strong that you have to put on a diaper when it's not the appropriate time, then the fetish has taken control of your life. I make the best of the oppertunities I have available to wear diapers, but when I don't wear it makes the times I do wear more special and something I can look forwards too! Even times when I could wear, I usually don't because with me, I'm not one who fixates on diapers all the time. I maintain a normal life and I treat diaper wearing as just another hobby or activity I like doing.

I appreciate your genuine feelings and applaud that at least you seem to know yourself- something many others are lacking ;) Even with your thin body (ps I'm jealous of that :roflmao: ) there are thin pull-ups which nobody would notice. And you don't have to use them to wear them :D I use mine like training pants, they are there for my leaks and to give me extra time to find a toilet since my UI doesn't always give me enough warning and my ability to hold it is dissipating :mellow: They make using the toilet normally easy to do.

Fear is a good thing- it keeps us from jumping into thing we shouldn't jump into, but paranoia is bad because it prevents us from moving forward when that's what we ought to be doing. I'd suggest that you try slowly expanding your wearing, like maybe wearing the next time you go grocery shopping. There is always noise in a grocery store, everyone there is either in a hurry or concentrating on the shocking prices, or is a bored employee just wanting to get the heck out of there :lol: Nobody is paying attention to you which makes iot a great place to start with expanding your 'wearing' horizons :thumbsup: If that's more than you can take then just wear the next time you go to a drive-thru restaurant- nobody can possibly detect them there! The important thing is to fulfill your needs and maintain balance in your life B)

Oh, to be sure, I do wear out and about, especially when I will not see anyone I know or be stuck for a while. I have gone several days of 24/7 when I am off work or working alone at a remote site. I know I am paranoid but it is just my check valve keeping me from getting stupid. ;)

I have worn to work but that is in the winter when it is colder and coats camouflage better plus a long sleeved shirt/sweater make for more bulk below the belt.

Yet, still, some days are so hectic that diapers are a burden rather than entertainment.